• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another archetype system

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is another set of archetypes that someone saw in people. I don't know if it's anymore valid than astrology, but please humor me in my curiosity. They didn't have a test for this one, so... try guessing which one I am (if you wish; my initial impression is that I'm definitely not King or Warrior, but I can't say much else), and which you are.

roles-1.png

The shorter descriptions were easier to use, but weren't readily accessible in a convenient way on the site this came from, so I arranged and assembled them in this screenshot.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I would guess you are probably the Scholar.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My Ti-Ne axis says he's teh King bc it's highlighted.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I thought about that too but then I saw where Athenian says "my initial impression is that I'm definitely not King or Warrior," and figured it was highlighted accidentally.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
False modesty. (Also I didn't notice there were words in the post *shame*)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
To be 100% frank, it's the one that fits Athenian the least, IMO. I never got the impression Athenian wants to be in charge, but rather is fiercely autonomous, desiring neither power over people nor help/assistance/anything that would imply dependence on anyone.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hi Frank, I'm 100% Jack.

And I'm Artisan. ...Artisan/Scholar, anyway.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My Ti-Ne axis says he's teh King bc it's highlighted.

:blushing: I did notice that, I had actually highlighted it because it was the least like me, and I was highlighting each sentence to make sure I was right in thinking that not one of them fit. By the time I noticed it, though, it was already in photobucket, and was still readable, so... I left it alone. I apologize, that was sloppy of me.

To be 100% frank, it's the one that fits Athenian the least, IMO. I never got the impression Athenian wants to be in charge, but rather is fiercely autonomous, desiring neither power over people nor help/assistance/anything that would imply dependence on anyone.

:yes: I agree with that. I don't think I have a problem with helping other people, or getting help from them, as long as I can give them something of equal value in return. It's more that I don't want to owe people than anything else. And I tend not to weigh the value of what I do for others, just kind of let it go... I probably wouldn't demand repayment, and actually feel awkward when I do get repaid. It's not that I don't care for people or worry about them, it's just that I don't want to lean on them. I don't want to be a burden, people seem to have too many burdens as it is.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Some kind of cross between priest and king.

Lots of other thoughts occur... but I don't want to turn the thread into a history lesson :laugh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Warrior for sure :yes:

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
looks like the temperaments and thats about it.