1. name your five favorite fiction books (and why).
The Chronicles of Narnia - because they're probably the last fiction books I finished, many, many years ago! I'm not a fiction reader.
2. your favorite subjects from school that you would actually read for pleasure.
3. are you fascinated in the duality of good vs. evil, light vs. dark?
Yes, very much! Right now I'm actually reading "The Dark Side of the Light Chasers" by Debbie Ford. I'm very interested in the "shadow".
4. do you want to understand how evil works?
I don't believe in "evil" but rather manifestations of shadow.
5. what are the topics of some of your favorite daydreams?
What daydreams? I "daythink".
7. what do you think about the interconnection between humans and all that is?
Humans are energy, and the universe is energy. That's about all the connection there is for me.
8. What's your impression of the other IxFP type? (from SciSki)
Creative; deeply insightful; sensitive; overly emotional; fantastical.
9. If someone asks you what clues to look out for in deciding if someone is ISFP or INFP, what would you say?
ISFP's are more "down to earth" whereas INFP's are more "head in the clouds".
10. What activities do you like to do outdoors? (from Placebo)
or What physical activities do you like to do?
I love the beach. I love the feeling of the sun on my face. I'm more of a passive enjoyer of nature - I don't like outdoor sports. I'd rather lay in a field of grass.
11. - How would you describe this picture (briefly)? http://www.norcalwater.org/images/ncwa_painting.jpg
Overall, it's annoying. It makes me feel anxious, and there aren't many opportunities for relief. My eyes want to focus on the depictions of water and on the few wavy patterns.