• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stereotypes of your type that you embody

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You should save that sassy attitude for dealing with your cell mates!
What cell mates? Everyone knows ENTP impostors are placed in solitary confinement. It's for their own good, after all

As for myself:
  • I am very private, share personal information selectively, and compartmentalize my life rather strictly.
  • I have emotions, of course, just like everyone, but do my best to keep them to myself.
  • When it comes to smartphones, the internet, store loyalty cards, etc. I can border on paranoid.
  • I enjoy science and work as a physicist.
  • I also enjoy computers, and maintain a website in my spare time.
  • I have lots of black in my wardrobe.
  • I often get lost in thought and probably have something akin to a death stare or at least blank stare at such times.
  • I suppose some people might find me arrogant, or intimidating. I prefer to think of it as confidence.
  • I don't put much stock in social conventions and hate small talk.
  • I am very critical. I see what is wrong or lacking in everything without even trying, though have learned to hold my tongue in calling it out, at least some of the time.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What cell mates? Everyone knows ENTP impostors are placed in solitary confinement. It's for their own good, after all

As for myself:
  • I am very private, share personal information selectively, and compartmentalize my life rather strictly.
  • I have emotions, of course, just like everyone, but do my best to keep them to myself.
  • When it comes to smartphones, the internet, store loyalty cards, etc. I can border on paranoid.
  • I enjoy science and work as a physicist.
  • I also enjoy computers, and maintain a website in my spare time.
  • I have lots of black in my wardrobe.
  • I often get lost in thought and probably have something akin to a death stare or at least blank stare at such times.
  • I suppose some people might find me arrogant, or intimidating. I prefer to think of it as confidence.
  • I don't put much stock in social conventions and hate small talk.
  • I am very critical. I see what is wrong or lacking in everything without even trying, though have learned to hold my tongue in calling it out, at least some of the time.

I have to say you fit he INTJ stereotype of being very wise and insightful since anyone who places a ENTP in a situation where they can cause trouble is a very dumb choice to make :newwink:. Honestly im shocked with a very insightful and smart mod team im still allowed to post here after 3100 posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Im gonna do my ENTP one for real now since my last one was a jokey brag :).

. I am very curious and ask a million questions and say a million things.
. I have trouble being pragmatic and realistic with my ideas and outlooks.
. I love to play devils advocate and stir up people in debates.
. Im good at looking like I care when I inside dont give any feels at all.
. My dream jobs as a kid were many but the main ones were inventor and space explorer and shady car salesman.:newwink:
. My three facial expressions are poker face, Cheshire Cat grin/smirk and vaguely grumpy face.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm blunt.

I suck at abstract stuff.

I like driving.

I'm anti-authority.

Metis

I enjoy science and work as a physicist.

Cool! What kind?

I don't put much stock in social conventions and hate small talk.

Above question is "large talk".

My dream jobs as a kid were many but the main ones were inventor and space explorer and shady car salesman.:newwink:

Dude, you can combine all three of those. Invent a "shady" spacecraft that works at least once, use it, and then come back and replicate it, and sell the spacecrafts out of a parking lot or on Craigslist.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I care about what people think of me.

I want / need to be liked.

I try to get along with everyone.

I can't say "no" when someone asks me for help / asks me to do something.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cool! What kind?

Above question is "large talk".

Dude, you can combine all three of those. Invent a "shady" spacecraft that works at least once, use it, and then come back and replicate it, and sell the spacecrafts out of a parking lot or on Craigslist.

Good idea! :D. Yep that should totally be a new plot point in science fiction the shady spaceship salesman. Yep plus Id also love to be a shady clone slave salesman too imagine all the villainy and dystopian ideas one could come up with.