User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 48

  1. #1
    Rats off to ya! Mort Belfry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,237

    Default How do Fe-doms decide when to hate or dislike someone?

    This is something I've been wondering about lately. Do XXFJs aim to get along with as many people as possible? Or do they often write people off and for what reason?

    (Sorry for the short OP, I really have nothing more to add.)
    Why do we always come here?

    I guess we'll never know.

    It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

  2. #2
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    This is something I've been wondering about lately. Do XXFJs aim to get along with as many people as possible?
    Disharmony is hard to deal with, but I don't *aim* to get along with everyone. I just like people. I want to understand them. That's my prime mover. As a mechanic, I was in a pretty odd place. Even though I got into plenty of scraps, I was told by one of the redneck boys that I was very well liked and that they saw me as their sister. (Well. Except for the ENTP I was involved with...) My love for people got pushed and burned and tested constantly. Most times it ended with understanding. Sometimes rude hand gestures, cursing, and yelling.


    Or do they often write people off and for what reason?
    There was one boy in my garage. He was too much. Very young, tough, cocky, narrow. I could see a lot of good in him, but he pushed me SO HARD. He was difficult. I got into more than my fair share of cuss-outs with him. But ultimately, we reached an equilibrium. I'd cursed him out so bad the day before that his eyebrows caught on fire. When I came in the next day, I grabbed him from behind and squeezed him and said, "You make me crazy, S. Don't make me kill you." He turned his head, smiled, nodded, said quietly, "Okay..." We got along fine after that.

    I will strive to find what makes each person tick. It's an automatic impulse. Yes, there are people that I absolutely wash my hands of and will not give the time of day to. If you insist on being a jackass, I give up.

  3. #3
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    i think Fe's genuinely try to get along with people. i think as long as you don't piss them off actively, they'll see you as a friend. most of them time it's not because they want to be seen as popular or anything, just that they dislike conflict. to piss off a mature Fe user i think you either

    A. got into a misunderstanding or

    B. just crossed the line.

  4. #4
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    You think ? I dont.

    Pissing of Fe users is the best thing there is
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #5
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You think ? I dont.

    Pissing of Fe users is the best thing there is
    WHAT? YOU ANGER ME! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! :steam:

    ok, technically, i'm not a Fe user, not as a major process anyways, but we all know that's not true.

  6. #6
    Guerilla Urbanist Brendan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Well, when I try to think of the people I hate, I come up empty handed. Which I have to say pleasantly surprises me. There's no one who I just wish didn't exist. Though, if you want to get on my bad side, certain things like lying, bullying and generally doing stupid things for no apparent reason are very quick ways of doing so.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

  7. #7
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    bullying and generally doing stupid things for no apparent reason are very quick ways of doing so.
    Now we are talking
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  8. #8
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You think ? I dont.

    Pissing of Fe users is the best thing there is
    *destroys you with my mind*

  9. #9
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *destroys you with my mind*
    Sounds like the red panties today
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  10. #10
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Red panties will make root chakra go on overload! Watchout!

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] How do you get an ISTP to fall for you?
    By lecky in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 02:09 PM
  2. How do I get ENFJ's to turn down the Fe?
    By The Great One in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 02:55 PM
  3. [INFJ] How do you get an INFJ to trust you?
    By EricHanson in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 07:43 AM
  4. [ISTP] How do you Deal with Wanting to be Alone?
    By Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P. in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO