User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I try my best not to be bothered by people, I don't "hate" anyone either that's funny I asked myself that question before and me and my friend couldn't come up with an answer either. Just a few people we didn't like very much, plus I overuse the term hate but I don't "feel" hate, just a bit of resentment from long lasting grudges.
    It's very hard to get "deep" in my bad side...if you do it's probably forever though, luckily this works with my good side too.^^
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I tend to write-off people who I observe/decide are useless, boring, stupid or hateful. In other words pretty much like everyone else. I think I give people the benefit of the doubt more then others which can be construed as wanting to always get along. Usually how it works is that even though instinct tells me I am right about someone I don't want to write them off. I want to believe and see what is good about a person. It takes me a long time usually to decide to completely write someone off and when that happens it usually sticks. They will also have little doubt about what I think about them. If I have decided that you are not worth my time it's highly unlikely that you will even be confronted. Confronting you usually means I care (at least somewhat) about your opinion/side to an issue or that I'm willing to take time to show you mine. I'm not sure it that answered it or not.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I decide not to like people if they make the situation worse on average than better. "The situation" includes the feelings of the group, with slightly more weight on my own.

Everything depends on the group I'm in, too. I can really dislike behavior A around group B but not care about behavior A around group C. Everything affects everything else.

But there are some people that, even across situations, make me more annoyed than happy, so those are the people I don't like.

(I know I'm not a dom-Fe, but whatever.)

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I love Fe-Doms. They just flirt the best
    Hell yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Hmmm.... Fe is a tad unusual.
    Uh yeah.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't get Fe. Colors affecting your mood? I'll admit though that I don't hate anyone and even find it hard to dislike people without a logical reason. Last person I didn't really like was because of how they treated their mother.
    What a waste of life..

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    uff
    LOL don't encourage me
    Last edited by MEC; 10-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    I don't get Fe. Colors affecting your mood?
    It sounds like witchcraft to me! But more seriously, I think I can vaguely see where that's coming from. It's why I don't wear bright colors very often, because they don't match my personality. I'm not a "bright" person...
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-07-2008 at 03:22 AM. Reason: relating
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    My hero.

I instantly hate some people too, but usually they turn out to be really nice people, and I never feel guilty about it. I've become good friends with people I hated straight off the bat just because I didn't like their mannerisms or forehead or haircut or something.
    Oh, me, too. I wonder sometimes if it's just knowing that I only have a certain amount of energy, so it's good to go ahead and filter out some folks, and excuse myself from being obligated to friendship.

MBTI
    INFJ

Recently I decided to devote a lot less energy (like almost none) to a friend who kept four of us waiting 45 minutes for lunch (that's a total of 3 hours) for no good reason, she just wanted to make one more shopping stop before meeting us. This was not an isolated incident, just the last one. I don't have that kind of time to waste anymore.

She's called twice and I've let the machine pick up. I've emailed back our news but haven't made plans to see her. When she tells me "I've set aside such and such a time to see you" I'll consider it. So, to answer the OP, I don't write people off for no reason. I give them many chances.

There are two people at my new job (not management) who go out to lunch together every day and they've never once asked me to join them. They also get take-out coffee, but only for each other; the one time I asked if I could get in on that, it was done most reluctantly. These behaviors make me dislike and resent them.
    Last edited by Jae Rae; 10-07-2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: better phrasing
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

My mother is an Fe dom, and she is a bit of an exception, I believe, because she is an intuitive, (not in the typological, sense). She's an ESFJ.

But I must say, she will meet someone and within milliseconds feel them out and assess their goodness, or badness, and nine out of ten times, she is SPOT ON, in her assessments.

This has always boggled me, my mother is not that smart, (in the classical sense), yet when it comes to people she is a fucking genius.

She can tell when people are depressed, on drugs, lonely, sad, insincere, you name it, her ability to glean information from non-verbal cues is nothing less than astounding!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles