Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Sounds like the red panties today

Why yes, how did y... ARG!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

To comment on the OP. I have come to get Fe-Doms and Fe-Auxilarys to know to be concerned of how they are perceived in society. That means basically, they care about the basic rules that are necessary to make a good appeal in society.

I like this attitude because I care about it too and want to make a good appeal.

Their basic flaw, if they are E or I and J is that they are not quick to jump to new ideas. That is not a flaw at all, yet, but if you really had an insight and you want to show it to the introverted Perceiver, you need to assess his Introverted View on the world first and then you can try showing him the idea. By that time, the patient could be dead.

But that is ok, because if you read my last paragraph backwards you have got the basic flaw of the entp.

I love Fe-Doms. They just flirt the best
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Red panties will make root chakra go on overload! Watchout!
    is that actually true? does that mean wearing a green shirt will be good for my heart chakra?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    is that actually true? does that mean wearing a green shirt will be good for my heart chakra?
    IMO, color is very very effective. It alters my mood drastically. It got to the point where I couldn't even wear black underwear anymore because I was such a storm cloud. I can hardly tolerate red against my skin, or near my face (except for lipstick) because it alters my mood so much. I only wore red when I was in "battle" mode. The color is generally "too hot" for my Fe-primary to handle calmly. I tend to submarine and become very cold and aggressive. It seems to extrovert my worst tendencies.

I have to be in the right mood to wear it, when all the planets align that is.

Green was a color I began to wear a lot when I sick. It seems to draw vital energy to you.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Hmmm.... Fe is a tad unusual.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    This is something I've been wondering about lately. Do XXFJs aim to get along with as many people as possible? Or do they often write people off and for what reason?

(Sorry for the short OP, I really have nothing more to add.)
    I have this thing about people who get along with everybody and not liking them. My strategy isn't to get along with everyone, just try not to piss off everyone. I think that people who get along with everyone are bland, but that's my biased opinion. Or they could be gifted, IDK.

I've disliked people instantly before for no good reason. I feel bad that I don't like them but that doesn't stop me from not liking them. When I realize I'm doing this I actually try to be extra nice to them because I know how my feelings are based on thin evidence. So if I'm being unusually nice to you, I probably hate your guts. In some cases I've found out later on these people were the scum around the bathtub so then I don't feel so guilty about it. But then I'm unusually nice to people I truly care for as well so I could love you or hate you. That was confusing so ignore it.

I think Fe-doms want to like everyone but we can't. Some people just aren't likable. Mort, do you need me to cut somebody for you?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I think Fe-doms want to like everyone but we can't. Some people just aren't likable.
    Werd.

Mort, do you need me to cut somebody for you?
    LOL!

I am Fe when I flirt I mean business.
    If black is bad for the mood I will have to stop wearing it,when I was pregant bright colours made me sick.
    As for people I don't like, not hate, unfair, impatient ones ,I just stay away from them.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Mort, do you need me to cut somebody for you?
    My hero.

I instantly hate some people too, but usually they turn out to be really nice people, and I never feel guilty about it. I've become good friends with people I hated straight off the bat just because I didn't like their mannerisms or forehead or haircut or something.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MEC View Post
    I am Fe when I flirt I mean business.
    uff
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]