• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Veterinarian can't tell if INTJ or INFJ is a better fit for her.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you have a specific question you'd like to ask or all of them? I'll answer all regardless.

How about assessing which function you used to come to this conclusion, that's something I would love to see. Is this a projection, assumption, are you misreading something I wrote, is it an issue in how we both communicate, are you applying your motives to my words?

I reached the conclusion that you were jumping to the worst possible scenario by your reaction to my post. I made mention of stereotypes with no words towards my stance towards them. You responded by questioning my knowledge on the Ti function, whether or not I can properly handle interaction with an ENTP and if all my interactions with them have been outside the realm of realism. None of these assumptions have anything to do with what I said because I never once mentioned my view on the subject of Ti.

You asked no follow up questions just took a huge leap, is that common for you, is it ever correct?

You're implying I took a logic leap? By accusing you of taking a logic leap? You can read back on your own post if you don't understand, but ask me if you need me to fill in these blanks once again.

Do you think it causes you isolation or people to distance themselves from you?

Do you believe that you jump to personal attacks when your intelligence or internal logic system has been questioned?

You're not expressing any of my feelings nor are you asking them but I have a feeling that statement is all about you and has nothing to do with me as you're the one that typed it.

I typed it in response to your post. Clearly my statement was in response to you.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I reached the conclusion that you were jumping to the worst possible scenario by your reaction to my post.

See, here we have the crux of the problem, you just made a statement and I took it as such, neither function is better but somehow you assumed I thought you were attacking me from my response? Is that correct? I didn't take it that way at all, I found it interesting you leaped to Ti in general as the takeaway from all I'd said but I've been on this site for a decade longer than you so I was mostly poking around for a better understanding of your line of thought and more specifically use of a function versus how that function impacts other functions.

Do you believe that you jump to personal attacks when your intelligence or internal logic system has been questioned?

I don't know, I guess we'll find out if somebody questions either. It would also depend on what you view as a "personal attack", are we talking Gen X personal attack or Millennials version of it. If the latter maybe as I'm guessing typing a word in all caps would be viewed as a personal attack.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
[MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION] I totally understand not wanting to respond and don't blame you, thanks for the input you did share.