User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you, or have you at one time, regularly used a recreational drug?

152. You may not vote on this poll
  • I - Yes

51 33.55%
  • E - Yes

26 17.11%
  • N - Yes

62 40.79%
  • S - Yes

11 7.24%
  • T - Yes

42 27.63%
  • F - Yes

28 18.42%
  • P - Yes

51 33.55%
  • J - Yes

17 11.18%
  • I - No

64 42.11%
  • E - No

13 8.55%
  • N - No

68 44.74%
  • S - No

12 7.89%
  • T - No

37 24.34%
  • F - No

44 28.95%
  • P - No

49 32.24%
  • J - No

31 20.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MBTI and drug use.

yay for psychedelics haha

i drink and ive tried a lot of drugs..its fun and all but i dont really care for them
    it annoys me when people become attached
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am INTJ and I have never used any illegal drugs.

I don't even use legal ones.

It's hip to be square.

"There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Permabanned Array
    5w6 sp/sx

I don't do drugs and I don't smoke. In fact, I rarely remember to take my prescription meds.

Although I'm sure if I was recreational drug using situation, I would try it once, twice if I like it.

I smoke pretty regularly. Definatly enjoy the feeling but it's more it'll turn my inner muse on to an increadable level. I always end up making something new in the kitchen or writing a poem or short story. I can do those things normally, but it just kicks my creative side into overdrive. I've also done shrooms and I'm really curious about LSD. Outside of those three, I'm not gonna touch it.

I do drink as well, but almost always just on weekends.

Permabanned Array
    5w6 sp/sx

Wait, shouldn't video games qualify as a drug? I think so.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Wait, shouldn't video games qualify as a drug? I think so.
    They can produce results as if they are drugs (dependence, escape mechanism, etc), but in this case I think we are talking about Substances.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing if there are any correlations between type and drug use. Not alcohol/caffeine/tobacco, they don't count. I wanted to make each MBTI type in the poll, but there is a limit, so I am doing the functions individually.

I was going to make the poll public, but, I guess it will get more votes if it's anonymous.
    Are you trying to see what types try drugs or what types are willing to break the law to do it? Just curious because of your dismissial of alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco.

I've tried marijuana (not regularly) but I haven't tried anything else mostly because I haven't decided on a career yet and some require polygraph tests.

But I probably wouldn't try uppers just because of my experience with caffeine.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

EvanTheClown (ETC) Array Clownmaster's Avatar

I think this thread should be split up into 2 threads, like how the "one night stand content" threads have male only and female only... this one should be "yes i've used only" and "no i've not used" only that way the polls can declare all 16 individual personality types rather than misleading individual letter references

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

the real question is, which drug is most APPEALING to which type. not which type is most likely to do which drug.

*NTP - DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) would probably be at the top of the list for "most appealing". DMT is by far the most dissociative hallucinogen. It's the only drug that can completely take you out of reality.

ESFJ - Ecstasy. It's a touchy feely drug. ESF's would love it. NT's have higher things on their priority list.

Here is a format that sheds a little more light on the current poll results.

I: 27/62 = 43.55% Yes
    E: 13/19 = 68.42% Yes
    N: 31/67 = 46.27% Yes
    S: 5/10 = 50% Yes
    T: 22/41 = 53.66% Yes
    F: 13/37 = 35.14% Yes
    P: 25/52 = 48.08% Yes
    J: 9/23 = 39.13% Yes

According to the results so far the trait most correlated with drug use is extraversion, while the trait least correlated with drug use is feeling. The type most likely to experiment with drugs is ESTP, while the type least likely is INFJ.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)