• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] a question to all you folks?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok so i have two questions1) have you gusy ever fainted if so what happened?,2)have you guys ever seen or heard something so beautiful that it put you in awe and you felt like bliss was filling you?

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2) yes many times.´
1) I'm not sure. Not the regular kind I see in movies...but I think I've experienced something similar once.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. I fainted once when I had the flu, and twice from what we figured was low blood sugar in the morning? All 3 times scared the hell out of me and I would not recommend actually fainting. The weird one about the flu though is I could hear the people talking to me but it was all black and I couldn't move at all, but I could hear and feel.

2. Baby animalssss <3

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. no mr. Chado.

2. Yes [MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION]'s waifu's.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) several times, due to intense pain and due to suspected roofie usage

2) yes.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1) Once from a severe panic attack. If the way I usually fall asleep counts, then yes I do often.

2) Yeah. I especially get that way when I'm travelling. People are just amazing to look at.

1. Does too much fun with nitrous oxide filled balloons count as fainting? Then yes.

2. Yes. A woman I have a serious crush on in my town. With a reaction like that how could I not?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1/ Yes. A long time ago when I was sick.
2/ Nothing can make me feel awe and inspiration than the genuine exhibition of humane love, kindness and generosity in all its forms. It frees me from my role of protector, as I just stand smiling to observe the scenery while thinking "There you go".

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ok so i have two questions1) have you gusy ever fainted if so what happened?,2)have you guys ever seen or heard something so beautiful that it put you in awe and you felt like bliss was filling you?
1) no
2) yes

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1) A few times. First time I can remember I rollerbladed and whenever I rollerbladed I went off like a hurricane. Fell then cause there was a hole and my head hit the asphalt. Woke up ten minutes later and lost my short-time memory for about half an hour. Second time I got hit by a car, was due to shock I guess. Then I fainted a few times when I was 17/18 due to low blood pressure. Luckily my low blood pressure got better after finishing puberty.
2)
Hmm... I think so but can't remember something specific right now.

Pentarius

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) Never
2) When I hear a powerful singer singing an emotionally charged song which resonates with me. When I personally view majestic expanses of nature.

1. Yes, once when I was 15. I was with an older cousin of mine and she was trying to pop a zit on my face (of all things lol) and then I just blacked out all of a sudden and collapsed right onto her. I was completely out of it; it felt like I was dead. I could hear some sounds though, but couldn't make out what was being said. It was sort of dreamlike; hazy, but without any visuals. Eventually I was able to hear family members shrieking and calling out my name, and I finally snapped out of it. Then I was immediately sent to the nearest hospital by ambulance and was found perfectly healthy. Just a bit overly dehydrated, was all.

2. Plenty of times. I usually get a rush and my heart starts beating at a rapid pace. I get this feeling almost everytime when I listen to a song that I am able to resonate with in the moment and often end up putting on repeat. For just that moment, all is well in the world. I also get that feeling when I see a beautiful work of art. A mild form of Stendhal's syndrome.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Yep, when I had the flu once I fainted.

2. Absolutely! Being surrounded by nature overflows me with complete and utter bliss. Its like my mind goes into a sweet suspension that frees me. Hearing really good music for the first time gives me bliss, as the song plays I feel "lighter" if that makes sense. It might be the melody carrying me gently to another time and place far removed from reality, or the lyrics resonate with me deeply, and then I get insatiable so the song is on repeat for a while. Seeing emotive art or aesthetics also makes me bllissful, there's something vivid and visceral about the experience that I cant shake. This is a sort of random one but baby animals, specifically bunnies get me really giddy for some reason lol. In that moment, all is right with the world for me 😂

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is this NF?

Yes, I used to play the 'fainting game' when I was a youngster, me and my friends would take turns inducing fainting on each other. I would often wake up to spinning people looking down on me. It was reported that I went into convulsions once, and kicked over a nightstand. I remember waking up from that and seeing my friend and my little brother running away, afraid. I guess I was moaning, my eyes were rolled back into my head, and I was a frightening visage.

Then once I went to a rock festival in the midwest in 90+ degree weather and snuck in vodka in 64oz drinking water bottles. I didn't end up drinking enough to get really drunk, but by the end of the show after moshing and crowd-fighting in the heat I was severely dehydrated and fainted twice in the line leaving the venue.

As far a beauty goes... more often than not bliss brings beauty, not the other way around.

stoic

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) No.
2) I can dream.