• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you most admire and why?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I tend to admire people who are healthy and well balanced versions of their types as a healthy person of each type will provide the best of their talents of each type as for instance a healthy E8 will be protective, caring and crafting a better world with their protectiveness while a healthy ESFJ can have good insights into how social groups work and use that talent in order to best organize the world via social groups for the goodness of all.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Healthy e2, including 8 integrated to 2. It imprinted on me in childhood.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Those who are honest, dependable, and understanding. They come in all 16 flavors.

Psh, my local Baskin Robins gots 31 flavors! And those flavors be honest on my tongue, dependable in quality, and I understand the value ice cream brings to my life. Which type is Baskin Robins then, I like that type.

OK seriousness now, I do admire ESPs. I don't dislike my mode of processing the world, but I do feel I miss a lot at times by not being more present in the world around me. These types are much fun to be around and help me to get me out and let loose once in a while.

Psh, my local Baskin Robins gots 31 flavors! And those flavors be honest on my tongue, dependable in quality, and I understand the value ice cream brings to my life. Which type is Baskin Robins then, I like that type.

OK seriousness now, I do admire ESPs. I don't dislike my mode of processing the world, but I do feel I miss a lot at times by not being more present in the world around me. These types are much fun to be around and help me to get me out and let loose once in a while.
Haha those flavors be honest on my tongue and in my heart, literally. Partly the reason I had a heart attack is my love of all things fattening and sweet (even though I’m a skinny guy). That and inherited small arteries and veins as well as twenty three very foolish years spent smoking cigarettes (heart attacks are wonderful motivators for quitting).

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Haha those flavors be honest on my tongue and in my heart, literally. Partly the reason I had a heart attack is my love of all things fattening and sweet (even though I’m a skinny guy). That and inherited small arteries and veins as well as twenty three very foolish years spent smoking cigarettes (heart attacks are wonderful motivators for quitting).

Ugh, ya...I really need to watch my sugar intake. I've always been skinny no matter what I ate. I do run regularly and love fruits and whole grains, even as a kid I loved the grandma cereals haha, but diabetes runs in my family and even the skinny guys are susceptible to diabetes.