• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Fastest MBTI test created by meself.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I haven't want to open this topic in anothers forums bacause it is not a test , rather thinking shema. :)
MBTI.jpg

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INTJ/INTP on your test. How to know wether P or J?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm.. confused. I don't know where to start or how it flows from one type to the next, I.. I can't explain it. :mellow:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got INTJ/INTP on your test. How to know wether P or J?

Then you don't do test right. Do you care more about objectiveness (Te) or logic - thinking process, how things work , fascination of mind etc. (Ti) ? ;)

I'm.. confused. I don't know where to start or how it flows from one type to the next, I.. I can't explain it. :mellow:

Start left and then if you don't pass Si or Se go where arrow "No" say. Colors will find your way out. :happy2:

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then you don't do test right. Do you care more about objectiveness (Te) or logic - thinking process, how things work , fascination of mind etc. (Ti) ? ;)

Start left and then if you don't pass Si or Se go where arrow "No" say. Colors will find your way out. :happy2:

Your test really need some improvements, it is too simple and yet, a bit confusing.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your test really need some improvements, it is too simple and yet, a bit confusing.

You choose logic so I ask you "How do you think?" Te or Ti and finally ask you "How do you get energy?"
Well , it is fastest test as I say... stay with colors. It is simple. :D

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
How will I find your MTBI?

Steps:
1.Let's assume that you are already Sensor. I will find your Si or Se as dom or aux!
2a. If I find Si you are SJ
2b else if I find Se you are SP
2c else your are N type
3. I will fine what are look at people? Ethics or Logic?
3a. If you find importance how someone is kind (Fi) you are FP or how someone treat other people (Fe) FJ.
3B else if I find that you choose people how objective they are (Te) (I can smell Te :blush:) , see big picture how REAL systems work, politacal tendiencis , low interest in detals, simplefy things etc you are TJ or how knowlegdeable and reashers they are , hunger for knowlegde , analyze things , logical explantion of things etc which is (Ti) you are TP.
4. I will find how do you collect your energy.
Conslusion:
Bassicly if you have Te as prim or aux you can have only Ni or Si as dom or aux.
So if your are collect energy from outside world your dom function will be extraverted function in our case it is Te , otherwise it will be Ni or Si.
So
  • Ni>Te>Fi>Se
  • Te>Ni>Se>Fi
  • Si>Te>Fi>Ne
  • Te>Si>Ne>Fi

I am INTJ so I collect my energy form my imagition of how real systems work (Ni-Te) - brutal philosopher and for ENTJ I will collect energy from my interaction with people and how they serve my imaginations and will which is (Te-NI). ;)