• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] thoughts on ejarendee

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Djarendee knew what the hell he is talking about. without ejarende on youtube, there would not be a such thing as myers community. he is more entertaining, he showed some enthusiasm in his videos and there were some thought into his videos
we used him for our own selfish gain and did not give a damn about him, that is why he took down them videos.
a lot of the ones that be coming up with sickass comments, ya'll deserve to rot in hell. I am sorry, if only I knew his where abouts.
he knew what he was talking about in the bible and it he did a good job.
a lot of us have lost our fucking mind and repent of this sick stuff.
if he had cut some people off in his life, he probably would be a lot happier in his life and still be making good videos or disable consistently. someone put a spell on all of us to be jealous haters
he probably dealt with some psychopathic,jealous,hating motherfucking bitches that came from hell and I am sorry.

á´…eparted

passages
I really don't know how to put this nicely: you really, REALLY need to work on your syntax. This is a VERY basic requirement for internet interaction. You even misspelled the title. This is easily the worst example I have ever seen out of all the threads you have made. It only takes a few seconds to go in and edit it to fix it as well. It's really really painful to read your threads for this reason alone.

Next, you need to spend more time developing your thoughts when you make threads. This is so incoherent that I, nor could anyone else really figure out what you're trying to get at here, and what the purpose of the thread even serves. I really don't even know how to respond to it. You'll get way more mileage out of things this way.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I really don't know how to put this nicely: you really, REALLY need to work on your syntax. This is a VERY basic requirement for internet interaction. You even misspelled the title. This is easily the worst example I have ever seen out of all the threads you have made. It only takes a few seconds to go in and edit it to fix it as well. It's really really painful to read your threads for this reason alone.

Next, you need to spend more time developing your thoughts when you make threads. This is so incoherent that I, nor could anyone else really figure out what you're trying to get at here, and what the purpose of the thread even serves. I really don't even know how to respond to it. You'll get way more mileage out of things this way.
he spells it either way actually

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I miss him. He was crazy but then we all are in our own ways

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did this thread start because I mentioned him in Discord? :laugh:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Anyone who uses the words "rot in hell" unironically when referring to anyone or anything in the MBTI community is taking everything way too fucking seriously.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope you are not serious.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He was insane, whether it be of mental illness or just for show. Mbti wise, some things he got right, but most of his stuff was wrong. I can see that he had a hand in expanding the Mbti "community", but that spread the stereotypes all the while.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought his videos were amusing, if often inaccurate. I think he knew half of the assumptions he made were bullshit.