User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram

Default Which Type Is Hardest to get along with?

I'm just curious, which type have you had problems getting along with? Do you think it has to do with the combination of your type and that specific type or just that person in particular?

I think ENTPs are one of the most charming and I REALLY like them for so many reasons. But I don't know how to handle it when they go into confrontational mode (they are great debaters). My cousin for example if I give her back the banter she's giving, she gets angry.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Probably ESTPs and to a lesser extent ESFPs. I'm not sure why, I think I've just been around a lot of poorly developed versions of these types. It could be my type influencing this (whatever type I happen to be). Undeveloped ExFJs sometimes bother me, but to a much lesser extent than Se doms.
    | 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so | MelSang | Solitary Conscientious Self Sacrificing (oldhams) |
    Mistyping From The Beginning
    Nohari Window Johari Window

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Type alone without taking enneagram into account - ENTJ/P's. I usually get an overwhelming urge to set them on fire. Sometimes that urge happens quickly, sometimes it takes longer. But it's inevitable.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

For me- on and off depending- 6s.

I also tend to stay away from image types in general because... they give me the willies.

Probably MBTI... ENFJs and INFJs- but thats a 'depending' thing too. Also. I have a hard time with SJ types- especially if they are 9w1 or 1w9- if and ONLY if, they are in charge of me. Having to replicte things a certain way... gets me all disoriented with anxiety. Having there ALWAYS be a right and wrong way to do... tasks where I personally feel it DOESNT MATTER- sets me off.

But really. I get along with most people. Generally. I dont try NOT to get along with people- and usually if I dislike someone- I try not to let it personally effect them because thats not fair. I just try to stay away. It takes a lot for me to really dislike someone though
    Johari

Nohari

DON'T LIKE MY POSTS OR I WILL HIT YOU
    Likes Cat Brainz, Amargith, Littleclaypot liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

INTP's are statistically speaking the most difficult type for me to get along with. ENTP's are very close behind.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Cat Brainz liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram

That's interesting about the SJ thing. Very well said. I love SJs but I've worked in an office setting and it was actually HARD because all of them had a thousand rules that MUST be followed. I thought I liked rules until then. Outside of work, I really love them though and get along well.

MBTI
    °Nt

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Type alone without taking enneagram into account - ENTJ/P's. I usually get an overwhelming urge to set them on fire. Sometimes that urge happens quickly, sometimes it takes longer. But it's inevitable.
    Feel that about INTJs on occasion.
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.

MBTI
    °Nt

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    INTP's are statistically speaking the most difficult type for me to get along with. ENTP's are very close behind.
    All my ENFJs I know are my closest people.
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.

como ningúna otra. Littleclaypot's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    For me- on and off depending- 6s.

I also tend to stay away from image types in general because... they give me the willies.

Probably MBTI... ENFJs and INFJs- but thats a 'depending' thing too. Also. I have a hard time with SJ types- especially if they are 9w1 or 1w9- if and ONLY if, they are in charge of me. Having to replicte things a certain way... gets me all disoriented with anxiety. Having there ALWAYS be a right and wrong way to do... tasks where I personally feel it DOESNT MATTER- sets me off.

But really. I get along with most people. Generally. I dont try NOT to get along with people- and usually if I dislike someone- I try not to let it personally effect them because thats not fair. I just try to stay away. It takes a lot for me to really dislike someone though
    Awwww, you don't get along with INFJs usually?!
    "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions; small people always do that. The truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

Ni>Fe>Ne>Fi>Si>Te>Ti>Se

http://kevan.org/johari?name=ms1204
    Likes Frosty liked this post

Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

I cannot say much for MBTI besides a relative tested as ISTP and I cannot get along with them.
    I struggle with 8's in enneagram.