User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 30

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    61

    Default Which Type Is Hardest to get along with?

    I'm just curious, which type have you had problems getting along with? Do you think it has to do with the combination of your type and that specific type or just that person in particular?

    I think ENTPs are one of the most charming and I REALLY like them for so many reasons. But I don't know how to handle it when they go into confrontational mode (they are great debaters). My cousin for example if I give her back the banter she's giving, she gets angry.

  2. #2
    Member RooibosKrayfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Probably ESTPs and to a lesser extent ESFPs. I'm not sure why, I think I've just been around a lot of poorly developed versions of these types. It could be my type influencing this (whatever type I happen to be). Undeveloped ExFJs sometimes bother me, but to a much lesser extent than Se doms.
    | 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so | MelSang | Solitary Conscientious Self Sacrificing (oldhams) |
    Mistyping From The Beginning
    Nohari Window Johari Window

  3. #3
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,394

    Default

    Type alone without taking enneagram into account - ENTJ/P's. I usually get an overwhelming urge to set them on fire. Sometimes that urge happens quickly, sometimes it takes longer. But it's inevitable.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,214

    Default

    For me- on and off depending- 6s.

    I also tend to stay away from image types in general because... they give me the willies.

    Probably MBTI... ENFJs and INFJs- but thats a 'depending' thing too. Also. I have a hard time with SJ types- especially if they are 9w1 or 1w9- if and ONLY if, they are in charge of me. Having to replicte things a certain way... gets me all disoriented with anxiety. Having there ALWAYS be a right and wrong way to do... tasks where I personally feel it DOESNT MATTER- sets me off.

    But really. I get along with most people. Generally. I dont try NOT to get along with people- and usually if I dislike someone- I try not to let it personally effect them because thats not fair. I just try to stay away. It takes a lot for me to really dislike someone though
    Johari

    Nohari

    DON'T LIKE MY POSTS OR I WILL HIT YOU
    Likes Cat Brainz, Amargith, Littleclaypot liked this post

  5. #5
    sifting Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,795

    Default

    INTP's are statistically speaking the most difficult type for me to get along with. ENTP's are very close behind.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes Cat Brainz liked this post

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    61

    Default

    That's interesting about the SJ thing. Very well said. I love SJs but I've worked in an office setting and it was actually HARD because all of them had a thousand rules that MUST be followed. I thought I liked rules until then. Outside of work, I really love them though and get along well.

  7. #7
    Senior Member EnnisPreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    °Nt
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Type alone without taking enneagram into account - ENTJ/P's. I usually get an overwhelming urge to set them on fire. Sometimes that urge happens quickly, sometimes it takes longer. But it's inevitable.
    Feel that about INTJs on occasion.
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.

  8. #8
    Senior Member EnnisPreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    °Nt
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    INTP's are statistically speaking the most difficult type for me to get along with. ENTP's are very close behind.
    All my ENFJs I know are my closest people.
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.

  9. #9
    como ningúna otra. Littleclaypot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    For me- on and off depending- 6s.

    I also tend to stay away from image types in general because... they give me the willies.

    Probably MBTI... ENFJs and INFJs- but thats a 'depending' thing too. Also. I have a hard time with SJ types- especially if they are 9w1 or 1w9- if and ONLY if, they are in charge of me. Having to replicte things a certain way... gets me all disoriented with anxiety. Having there ALWAYS be a right and wrong way to do... tasks where I personally feel it DOESNT MATTER- sets me off.

    But really. I get along with most people. Generally. I dont try NOT to get along with people- and usually if I dislike someone- I try not to let it personally effect them because thats not fair. I just try to stay away. It takes a lot for me to really dislike someone though
    Awwww, you don't get along with INFJs usually?!
    "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions; small people always do that. The truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

    Ni>Fe>Ne>Fi>Si>Te>Ti>Se

    http://kevan.org/johari?name=ms1204
    Likes Frosty liked this post

  10. #10
    Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    732

    Default

    I cannot say much for MBTI besides a relative tested as ISTP and I cannot get along with them.
    I struggle with 8's in enneagram.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO