• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Which Type Is Hardest to get along with?

ChocTiramisu

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
I'm just curious, which type have you had problems getting along with? Do you think it has to do with the combination of your type and that specific type or just that person in particular?

I think ENTPs are one of the most charming and I REALLY like them for so many reasons. But I don't know how to handle it when they go into confrontational mode (they are great debaters). My cousin for example if I give her back the banter she's giving, she gets angry.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably ESTPs and to a lesser extent ESFPs. I'm not sure why, I think I've just been around a lot of poorly developed versions of these types. It could be my type influencing this (whatever type I happen to be). Undeveloped ExFJs sometimes bother me, but to a much lesser extent than Se doms.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Type alone without taking enneagram into account - ENTJ/P's. I usually get an overwhelming urge to set them on fire. Sometimes that urge happens quickly, sometimes it takes longer. But it's inevitable.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
For me- on and off depending- 6s.

I also tend to stay away from image types in general because... they give me the willies.

Probably MBTI... ENFJs and INFJs- but thats a 'depending' thing too. Also. I have a hard time with SJ types- especially if they are 9w1 or 1w9- if and ONLY if, they are in charge of me. Having to replicte things a certain way... gets me all disoriented with anxiety. Having there ALWAYS be a right and wrong way to do... tasks where I personally feel it DOESNT MATTER- sets me off.

But really. I get along with most people. Generally. I dont try NOT to get along with people- and usually if I dislike someone- I try not to let it personally effect them because thats not fair. I just try to stay away. It takes a lot for me to really dislike someone though

á´…eparted

passages
INTP's are statistically speaking the most difficult type for me to get along with. ENTP's are very close behind.

ChocTiramisu

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
That's interesting about the SJ thing. Very well said. I love SJs but I've worked in an office setting and it was actually HARD because all of them had a thousand rules that MUST be followed. I thought I liked rules until then. Outside of work, I really love them though and get along well.

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Type alone without taking enneagram into account - ENTJ/P's. I usually get an overwhelming urge to set them on fire. Sometimes that urge happens quickly, sometimes it takes longer. But it's inevitable.

Feel that about INTJs on occasion.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For me- on and off depending- 6s.

I also tend to stay away from image types in general because... they give me the willies.

Probably MBTI... ENFJs and INFJs- but thats a 'depending' thing too. Also. I have a hard time with SJ types- especially if they are 9w1 or 1w9- if and ONLY if, they are in charge of me. Having to replicte things a certain way... gets me all disoriented with anxiety. Having there ALWAYS be a right and wrong way to do... tasks where I personally feel it DOESNT MATTER- sets me off.

But really. I get along with most people. Generally. I dont try NOT to get along with people- and usually if I dislike someone- I try not to let it personally effect them because thats not fair. I just try to stay away. It takes a lot for me to really dislike someone though

Awwww, you don't get along with INFJs usually?!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I cannot say much for MBTI besides a relative tested as ISTP and I cannot get along with them.
I struggle with 8's in enneagram.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually get along pretty well with most of the types, though there are individual exceptions.

2 INFPs I know - STOP BLAMING THE WORLD FOR YOUR PROBLEMS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE!
Other INFP I know - You are the sweetest, wisest, most empathetic being in the world!

2 ISFJs I knew - Why you complain all the time?
Other ISFJs - Such sweetness.

1 ISTJ I know - Why you glare at me all the time? That hurted my feelings. :(
Like, 10 other ISTJs - You guys are the best. :3

1 ESTP I knew - Stop making me cry.
Other ESTP - Comforted me after ESTP #1 made me cry.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I don't really like the ESTP/ESFP stereotype that personality page describes. They come across as completely dumb in their behavior or have nothing interesting to say. They are moronic in their behavior. I can recognize the same recurring archetype when I see it.

I definitely have a type or two I have issues with but to point them out is unnecessary. Besides, I'm sure there are individuals within those groups that I could befriend. I've made friends with the unlikeliest of people before.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESxx are definitely the hardest type for me to get along.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SF types. It's not as if I find them bad or nasty people, more like it seems as if we are speaking different languages. It can sometimes be hard to communicate even the most basic of things.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I usually get along pretty well with most of the types, though there are individual exceptions.

2 INFPs I know - STOP BLAMING THE WORLD FOR YOUR PROBLEMS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE!
Other INFP I know - You are the sweetest, wisest, most empathetic being in the world!

2 ISFJs I knew - Why you complain all the time?
Other ISFJs - Such sweetness.

1 ISTJ I know - Why you glare at me all the time? That hurted my feelings. :(
Like, 10 other ISTJs - You guys are the best. :3

1 ESTP I knew - Stop making me cry.
Other ESTP - Comforted me after ESTP #1 made me cry.

the ESTP comments XD

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
SF types. It's not as if I find them bad or nasty people, more like it seems as if we are speaking different languages. It can sometimes be hard to communicate even the most basic of things.

Exactly.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTJs think they can push me around until I lunge at them like a spider monkey and scare the living day lights out of them

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tend to feel the largest disconnect from INFJs, and I think it can be mutually difficult to get along and to understand each other. I also find that ENFPs can be quite irritating and hard to handle at times. That's with enneagram set aside. I can get along with those people just fine as long as they aren't a 6. 6s are usually the people I have the hardest time getting along with, there are a few exceptions but that has been consistent.