123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Default Are you bad in following schedules?

Like you just prefer to do things spontaneously and thinking that you have a schedule in a specific day drags you down like you feel it's too much? Sort of feelings?

Is that a perceiver problem?

Bad you just end up doing it anyways.. But you prefer to do things spontaneously?
    Likes Novella liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

More complicated than the black and white mbti gives me. Spontaneous. Mostly.

-I don't like when people show up unannounced without any warning. That brand of spontaneity usually annoys me. Randomness. I like a bit of prep time before they show up.

-I also hang onto ideas a bit longer, and don't jump around from idea to idea quite as fast as some do. Someone like with ADD for example I've been around who was also ENFP and I'd screen out his ramblings half the time. I can zip around from idea to idea at a good pace too, but they're generally connected in some way.. which is different than the kind that throws me off a bit.

-If someone says they're going to do something then ends up changing the date more than once it's also annoying because I feel somewhat like I'm being taken as a low priority or for granted in favor of whatever else..

Those are just a few peeves, though.

Outside of that I'd say I just go with my own flow and don't bother to care much. I don't really check calendars much. Putting plans and stuff, as I've tried but I just don't remember to look at it much and usually remember roughly when the specific event or whatever was and can check to make sure. Pretty much the only time I check.

When it comes to video games though, I only stick with small tactics here and there and the rest is generally me just adapting to whatever is going on because usually that's enough and can be a fun rush. So in that way, I can also be spontaneous.

Idk. I confuse myself.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am
    Likes kotoshinohaisha, OrangeAppled liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    More complicated than the black and white mbti gives me. Spontaneous. Mostly.

-I don't like when people show up unannounced without any warning. That brand of spontaneity usually annoys me. Randomness. I like a bit of prep time before they show up.

-I also hang onto ideas a bit longer, and don't jump around from idea to idea quite as fast as some do. Someone like with ADD for example I've been around who was also ENFP and I'd screen out his ramblings half the time. I can zip around from idea to idea at a good pace too, but they're generally connected in some way.. which is different than the kind that throws me off a bit.

-If someone says they're going to do something then ends up changing the date more than once it's also annoying because I feel somewhat like I'm being taken as a low priority or for granted in favor of whatever else..

Those are just a few peeves, though.

Outside of that I'd say I just go with my own flow and don't bother to care much. I don't really check calendars much. Putting plans and stuff, as I've tried but I just don't remember to look at it much and usually remember roughly when the specific event or whatever was and can check to make sure. Pretty much the only time I check.

When it comes to video games though, I only stick with small tactics here and there and the rest is generally me just adapting to whatever is going on because usually that's enough and can be a fun rush. So in that way, I can also be spontaneous.

Idk. I confuse myself.
    Me too I'm not really that very Spontaneous like the sterotypical mbti. XD probably there's just this mood that i wanna do it now. Like Now. Not tomorrow, not later, but now. XD Because of energy of the current moment.. Lol. XD
    I think i have bipolar because sometimes i don't have enough energy ⚡ especially during daytime. XD
    But at night i start to build some energy ⚡ hihi.
    In regards with Spontaneous ideas, i just have ideas but i don't also jump from ideas to another. XD
    I mean i have a tendency but not that fast i guess.
    Probably like this: i wanna be a *blah blah*
    Next day, i wanna be *new blah blah*

Sort of like that. Like how i wanna be a hobo. Which is actually true i wanna be a hobo but ofcourse in this current situation of mine, it's not possible to be one, but i have to be a hobo. XD so i decided to be one next year. It's already on my bucket list hihi. XD
    Probably I'm half judging and half perceiver as well, because i have a list of things to do. especially before i turn 30.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by kotoshinohaisha View Post
    Me too I'm not really that very Spontaneous like the sterotypical mbti. XD probably there's just this mood that i wanna do it now. Like Now. Not tomorrow, not later, but now. XD Because of energy of the current moment.. Lol. XD I think i have bipolar because sometimes i don't have enough energy ⚡ especially during daytime. XD But at night i start to build some energy ⚡ hihi. In regards with Spontaneous ideas, i just have ideas but i don't also jump from ideas to another. XD I mean i have a tendency but not that fast i guess. Probably like this: i wanna be a *blah blah* Next day, i wanna be *new blah blah* Sort of like that. Like how i wanna be a hobo. Which is actually true i wanna be a hobo but ofcourse in this current situation of mine, it's not possible to be one, but i have to be a hobo. XD so i decided to be one next year. It's already on my bucket list hihi. XD Probably I'm half judging and half perceiver as well, because i have a list of things to do. especially before i turn 30.
    I scheduled my plan for the fairly distant future to set up the big picture idea for the web I want to make. YouTube related. I set it up like a web with brackets and all that crap. Sections. What to do, and what will have what. Video ideas. On and on. It all appears like a bunch for scattered ideas but it's actually a giant web that's all interconnected into a big picture idea I have.

As for the mood to "do it now!" Usually I'm like "meh. Later " if it's anything other than my specific plans or something which I get be impatient about and want to do it all like in my passion and make it happen real soon but be overwhelmed and not bother. Something I'm clearly working on fixing. And then there's my acheles heel, analysis paralysis.

You want to be a hobo ...? Lol how do you mean or is that a joking example?

I'm also not 30 yet. The plan is before I turn 30 too. Fun fact
    Likes kotoshinohaisha liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    I scheduled my plan for the fairly distant future to set up the big picture idea for the web I want to make. YouTube related. I set it up like a web with brackets and all that crap. Sections. What to do, and what will have what. Video ideas. On and on. It all appears like a bunch for scattered ideas but it's actually a giant web that's all interconnected into a big picture idea I have.

As for the mood to "do it now!" Usually I'm like "meh. Later " if it's anything other than my specific plans or something which I get be impatient about and want to do it all like in my passion and make it happen real soon but be overwhelmed and not bother. Something I'm clearly working on fixing. And then there's my acheles heel, analysis paralysis.

You want to be a hobo ...? Lol how do you mean or is that a joking example?

I'm also not 30 yet. The plan is before I turn 30 too. Fun fact
    Awww yeah! I'm actually planning to be a hobo next year. hihi. Lol

Damn i told my ex crush, he's actually my boss lol (hahahahahahahhaha) that I'm gonna be hoboing too next year... XD yeah and he found my real intention of living the company after hahahahhahahaha xD i just see him as a friend where i can tell freely but i just realized he's my boss. :/ but he's younger than me. But he's my senior i guess. Well.. Hmmmmmm. Dammit. XD

Yeah i wanna be a hobo, would you like to be a hobo with me? XD lol
    Likes Krim13 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by kotoshinohaisha View Post
    Awww yeah! I'm actually planning to be a hobo next year. hihi. Lol

Damn i told my ex crush, he's actually my boss lol (hahahahahahahhaha) that I'm gonna be hoboing too next year... XD yeah and he found my real intention of living the company after hahahahhahahaha xD i just see him as a friend where i can tell freely but i just realized he's my boss. :/ but he's younger than me. But he's my senior i guess. Well.. Hmmmmmm. Dammit. XD

Yeah i wanna be a hobo, would you like to be a hobo with me? XD lol
    Ah, What the hell. Not like I have any higher aspirations. I'll vlog it for youtube. #hobo4life
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am

como ningúna otra. Littleclaypot's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

I like loose schedules. I know there are certain things I have to do, like go to work, but with everything else, I like to be spontaneous. I hate making commitments.
    "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions; small people always do that. The truly great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

Ni>Fe>Ne>Fi>Si>Te>Ti>Se

http://kevan.org/johari?name=ms1204
    Likes Frosty, Fay, kotoshinohaisha, Krim13, Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I dont mind schedules if they push me to do things- if I WANT to follow them and they arent air tight.

I dont like feeling FORCED to do something so if the schedule is too strict or I feel I have less input then Id like then keep it as far from me as possible please.

Usually I like doing what I want to do when I want to do it. I CAN sometimes work in a loose schedule but its... not genrrally a preference.
    Likes kotoshinohaisha, Krim13, Dreamer liked this post

I feel like scheduals can actually help me to become more efficient in my life, the issue is, that even when I make them, I end up doing something completely different after all and then beat myself up for not being productive enough. Fi>Te issues...
    Likes kotoshinohaisha, Dreamer liked this post

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Schedules are my life. I do prefer being able to go with the flow and be spontaneous but as the mother of many small children that just isn't happening. Schedules keep me on track and keep me from dropping the ball. My phone has a million reminders that go off to tell me to do things or to be places. People laugh at me but if I didn't have those alarms I would forget to do anything and just daydream all day. When my husband and I go on vacation together we are much more relaxed and only plan a few things that you need to pre-book and then just do whatever we feel like at the time.