• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and eyes?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Other people tell me that I have large, warm eyes. When I look at photos of myself, the first thing I usually notice is a certain detached/forced feel to my expression. Sometimes there is a sad, seductive, or even challenging look to my eyes, imo. I'm INFJ.

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
LOLOLOL.....the simple answer is NO !:D....OMG people are so silly :nono::rotfl::notype::fpalm:

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
bjork.jpg

I'm an ISTJ or an INTJ. I can look like this but with a more hostile glare. My stare can reach across the breadth of a lecture room. I have to watch how I look at people in pubs, though I'm generally too shy to instinctively hold a stranger's stare.

I'm also told I look sad and I have a very melancholic look.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
vomits

why does everyone want to assume that literally everything is correlated to typology somehow smh

i'm Ne inferior and have been told multiple times i have "Ne eyes"

edit: wow I didn't even realize i responded to this thread 500 years ago with the same answer

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an ISTJ and I have eyes
[MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION] you're obviously an ENFP, stop denying yourself.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well, there is the supposed "INTJ death glare".

Certainly, when everyone around an INTJ makes absolutely no rational sense with their actions or words, what other look would an INTJ give?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My mom and I look very similar, and we both smile widely in photos - but one thing I've noticed is that when you compare and contrast the expressiveness of our eyes, my mom (INFJ) looks warm and genuine, and I (ESTJ) look like I'm only smiling with my mouth. Even when I'm happy, my eyes aren't.

Could be wrong, but that's my own impression of my own photos.

Well, there is the supposed "INTJ death glare".
superthumb.jpg