Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Default Battle of the Ne Doms

This thread is inspired by @Cat Brainz aka Mr. Bat s#@*t Crazy... Hahaha that name just came to mind, kidding Brain!
    But here we are, two Ne dominant types, who would win a boxing match for the trolliest of types? Ready, go!
    I will say, I don't consider what ENFPs do as trollish, of the pimply Internet kid variety, but more along the lines of teasing and playful banter with people. Saying things and doing things to see how people would react. Essentially, both types do the same thing for the same reaction and rationale, to gain further insight into a person, either through there mind with the ENTP, or through their "being" with the ENFP.
    So! Under these definitions of trolliness, who is the king of trolls?
    I have so many stories to tell of things I've done but I'd love to first hear what you guys have to say. Anyone have any stories of ENP friends being slightly mischievous or do you yourself ever poke the bear?

*Edit
    In case this thread isn't clear, my intention is to keep this a fun thread, poking fun at each of the types, but, I am actually interested in more serious discussion too about how the Ne dom types go about their Ne extravaganza interacting with people and how they're similar/different.

Enneagram
    793 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Poor Mr Creams thinks ENFPs can win thi9s battle. ENFP vs ENTP trolling match is like paring Tyson up with a weeny kid with zero boxing exp with the ENTP being the Tyson of trolling and the ENFP being the weeny kid . As for my personal stoires too many to count but one good memorable troll I had was getting my grandfather to tell me any embarrassing stoires he had before a school concert (I was the guy to enterain them while the actors changed) in that he got naked on accident in a sauna room then I told a audience of 400-500 strong with him present. Of course I didnt name him but I did say my grandfather had a funny accident lol. It was funny and my grandfather even found it funny (He is an INTP and a trolly one so he didnt care lol and puts many net trolls to shame despite not having any internet).

Another one was when I tricked a vegan in my schooldays into thinking they ate meat by putting a vegan meat flavoring cube into their food so they would taste the meat and she really got angry lol and I didn't even technicality make her break the vegan code.

Gonna tag another trolly Ne dom @There here to tell her stoiries lol. @five sounds Id also love to hear if you can troll and please act as EDs lawyer and protect him for me.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Everyone beloved inventor cat

I give the people what they want nothing more nothing less

Ether embrace change and advance or stay in the stone age

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

All of my trolly moments take place in my head because I'm too nice to do the things. I'll come back in a bit with some semi-fun stuff though!
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Dreamer, Cat Brainz liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Poor Mr Creams thinks ENFPs can win thi9s battle. ENFP vs ENTP trolling match is like paring Tyson up with a weeny kid with zero boxing exp with the ENTP being the Tyson of trolling and the ENFP being the weeny kid . As for my personal stoires too many to count but one good memorable troll I had was getting my grandfather to tell me any embarrassing stoires he had before a school concert (I was the guy to enterain them while the actors changed) in that he got naked on accident in a sauna room then I told a audience of 400-500 strong with him present. Of course I didnt name him but I did say my grandfather had a funny accident lol. It was funny and my grandfather even found it funny (He is an INTP and a trolly one so he didnt care lol and puts many net trolls to shame despite not having any internet). Another one was when I tricked a vegan in my schooldays into thinking they ate meat by putting a vegan meat flavoring cube into their food so they would taste the meat and she really got angry lol and I didn't even technicality make her break the vegan code. Gonna tag another trolly Ne dom @There here to tell her stoiries lol. @five sounds Id also love to hear if you can troll and please act as EDs lawyer and protect him for me.
    Oh, I can defend myself against trollish acts thank you very much. But, I will make an exception for @five sounds as I'd love to have her on my team

Just wondering though, that story of you telling the audience of your grandfather's mishap, would you have told it if you didn't think he'd be OK with it?
    Likes five sounds liked this post

brush off the lolcows asynartetic's Avatar

When I think of ENFP trolling style, people like Hunter S. Thompson and John Lennon might jump to mind.
    Likes Dreamer, MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

Guys, you must also rap.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w1 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.
    Likes Cat Brainz, Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Re-enactment!
    Gamera (ENFP) vs. Guiron (ENTP)

Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Likes Cat Brainz, Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by apathylex View Post
    Guys, you must also rap.
    I can produce some high class Christmas presents, bows and all. Will that do?
    Likes Methylene, Cat Brainz, Peter Deadpan liked this post

Enneagram
    793 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Oh, I can defend myself against trollish acts thank you very much. But, I will make an exception for @five sounds as I'd love to have her on my team

Just wondering though, that story of you telling the audience of your grandfather's mishap, would you have told it if you didn't think he'd be OK with it?
    Hmmm I wouldnt do it hmmm since I value peoples feelings to an extent (Shocker I know )

Enneagram
    793 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Brain is now an ENFP. Hey fight your reflection ED .

Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post