• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle of the Ne Doms

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
tumblr_lv3el3bQ6z1qczzddo1_500.gif

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Actually, no. I was suggesting you have the consistency of a politician. I do hope you are still amused. (Anyone armed with a squirt gun and calling himself Aquaman is probably a kindergartener, or wandered off from the local asylum.)
But, politicians aren't as fun as hipster fish. Don't you agree [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION]? And let's see... Kindergarten or asylum, I used to have a young boy as my avatar, by the beach conveniently. Yes, things are lining up wonderfully, everything is falling into place.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
have i won yet? please alert me when i have won...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But, politicians aren't as fun as hipster fish. Don't you agree [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION]? And let's see... Kindergarten or asylum, I used to have a young boy as my avatar, by the beach conveniently. Yes, things are lining up wonderfully, everything is falling into place.
Keep thinking that. It will make things easier in the end.

It is not a matter of fun, but rather of accuracy.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have compiled a list of ENTP troll moments.

1. Creating UFOs and convincing a bunch of people that aliens exist.
2. Hiring the guy to play Voldemort in Harry Potter
3. Typing "help I accidentally build a shelf" enough times into Google so that way it would be one of the most commonly searched phrases.
4. Adding Songs of Solomon to the Bible.
5. Writing all of Anakin and Padme's love scenes.
6. Inventing alkali diets.
7. Inventing country music.

The Cat

Staff member
Ladies ad Gentlemen: Mr Conway Twitty...

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I have compiled a list of ENTP troll moments.

1. Creating UFOs and convincing a bunch of people that aliens exist.
2. Hiring the guy to play Voldemort in Harry Potter
3. Typing "help I accidentally build a shelf" enough times into Google so that way it would be one of the most commonly searched phrases.
4. Adding Songs of Solomon to the Bible.
5. Writing all of Anakin and Padme's love scenes.
6. Inventing alkali diets.
7. Inventing country music.

Even if ENTPs are authors of such troll moments, you, my friend, have composed this amazing list. I am tempted to print this list out and stick it on my fridge as a reminder to such greatness we have in this world. It is pure visionary I tell you, pure visionary.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Who am I kidding, them ENTPs know they are the master race of trolling. It wouldn't surprise me to find a blue hair in their bed, or some rosy plastic buttocks mooning me from a passing car window. Come to think...I feel like I troll myself at times. Like, do I really say outlandish things to see others' reactions. or do I REALLY say them, to just crack myself up? When was the last time I locked myself out of my car? Two weeks ago. When was the last time I forgot to get an item from the grocery store, when said item is the sole reason I went to the grocery store to begin with, about two months now, and I STILL never got that stupid item. If you're wondering, it's hand soap. I've been using dish soap...

Yup, I troll myself folks! How's THAT for trolliness?! I bet you ENTPs can't pull that off :newwink:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who am I kidding, them ENTPs know they are the master race of trolling. It wouldn't surprise me to find a blue hair in their bed, or some rosy plastic buttocks mooning me from a passing car window. Come to think...I feel like I troll myself at times. Like, do I really say outlandish things to see others' reactions. or do I REALLY say them, to just crack myself up? When was the last time I locked myself out of my car? Two weeks ago. When was the last time I forgot to get an item from the grocery store, when said item is the sole reason I went to the grocery store to begin with, about two months now, and I STILL never got that stupid item. If you're wondering, it's hand soap. I've been using dish soap...

Yup, I troll myself folks! How's THAT for trolliness?! I bet you ENTPs can't pull that off :newwink:
That's not trolling, it's simply distraction that can be forestalled by more careful planning. Try actually making a list next time you go to the store, and keeping a spare car key in your wallet.

The Cat

Staff member
maxresdefault.jpg

Now that's a headline.. Haha!

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
maxresdefault.jpg
Now that's a headline.. Haha!
Is this from the show Gotham? I recognize the skyscraper behind and that color rendition makes me think Batman. Haven't seen the show though.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFPs may seem like 2 year olds to your Tyson, but that only gives us clear advantage to lunge in for a nut attack. Not to mention, you'd go to prison for knocking out a baby in the ring. And worse, you'd be public shamed so bad, you couldn't show your face ever again. Your career and life is over as you know it. So who wins this battle? The ENFP.

Fight me, I dare ya ;)

No problem I shall invent a ray that will make you bigger but laws of biology dictate that if you make something bigger than its natural form you then get weaker due to the Square/Cube law and if you dont collpase under your newfound size and weight I can easly topple you over so you cannot then shame me and I still win :wink:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
No problem I shall invent a ray that will make you bigger but laws of biology dictate that if you make something bigger than its natural form you then get weaker due to the Square/Cube law and if you dont collpase under your newfound size and weight I can easly topple you over so you cannot then shame me and I still win :wink:
I would still be a baby would I not? Baby blue whales are no less significant than baby hamsters. Let the public shaming continue. You've fallen into a trap you can't pull yourself out of Brain. It's OK, come to your superior.

Gone

How amazing the Amazing Mystic INFJ Woman calls on her side kick the Ginger Cringer. Im trolling 5 people at once alone so get your act up you all.

Sorry, the Ginger Cringer is too occupied with painting incredibly awesome pieces of art to be bothered by your feeble trolling attempts.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How amazing the Amazing Mystic INFJ Woman calls on her side kick the Ginger Cringer. Im trolling 5 people at once alone so get your act up you all.
Are you sure you're the one doing the trolling or are YOU being trolled by 5 people? ;)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would still be a baby would I not? Baby blue whales are no less significant than baby hamsters. Let the public shaming continue. You've fallen into a trap you can't pull yourself out of Brain. It's OK, come to your superior.

I was being metaphysical here but your ENFP brain is too busy thinking of puppies and love to even consider that avenue. I mean that we are both physically adults so there will be no baby-beating shame here at all :D. Oh no I mean I am Mike-tyson in terms of wit and you are a 2 year old in terms of wit. Simple facts are lost on NFs sadly.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorry, the Ginger Cringer is too occupied with painting incredibly awesome pieces of art to be bothered by your feeble trolling attempts.

And you call yourself an ENTP?. Go join the ENFP club with Mr Dreamer as art is a product of a more Ne/Fi mind while wit which I am a master at and evidently your not is a Ne/Ti thing.

Gone

I was being metaphysical here but your ENFP brain is too busy thinking of puppies and love to even consider that avenue. I mean that we are both physically adults so there will be no baby-beating shame here at all :D. Oh no I mean I am Mike-tyson in terms of wit and you are a 2 year old in terms of wit. Simple facts are lost on NFs sadly.

Not sure if it's a great idea to use a boxer as an example for overwhelming wit ;)