• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle of the Ne Doms

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I have held onto my current avatar, typing, and signature longer than [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] ever has, in the attempts to troll the little bugger. 1 point goes to the ENFPs :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have held onto my current avatar, typing, and signature longer than [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] ever has, in the attempts to troll the little bugger. 1 point goes to the ENFPs :D

Actually thats a sign of weakness there Mr Dreamer. Flexbillty is the strength of the ENTP so I wnet back to ENTP so you would be forced to fight me in my ENTP form :D. nill ENFP 2 ENTP

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ne - Trolls, arguementive, loud and reckless to name a few = ENTP.

Ne - Creative, brain storming, scanning and observant = ENFP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ne - Trolls, arguementive, loud and reckless to name a few = ENTP.

Ne - Creative, brain storming, scanning and observant = ENFP

Hey [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] according to this is a stupid no good troll while im creative and can brainstorm ideas ha ha ha. See ENTPs are losing so far sadly for you ED. You are very wise like all xNFPs Kitty :)

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION] according to this is a stupid no good troll while im creative and can brainstorm ideas ha ha ha. See ENTPs are losing so far sadly for you ED. You are very wise like all xNFPs Kitty :)
I can see this tactic a mile off, you think I'm going to praise ENFPs to indirectly congratulate you? While, also putting them down would name me as inferior Ne troll since I am merely Cheshire Cat in disguise. The question is, how do we battle from here since we have both devolved into some ambiguous Ne blob.

My attention though, is now directed towards the Ni doms which have always been jealous of us and felt some day, the Ne doms would beat each other into submission, only to finally allow the Ni doms to reign supreme. Or, is that just their intent, to allow us to ponder such asinine theories so that alone, rather than arguing... would beat us down, through a form of mental fatigue and psychosis.

(I need to NOT extrovert my thoughts so often, I feel I'm just handing my strategies on a silver platter to all my enemies. Ya, I would not last too long in Game of Thrones)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can see this tactic a mile off, you think I'm going to praise ENFPs to indirectly congratulate you? While, also putting them down would name me as inferior Ne troll since I am merely Cheshire Cat in disguise. The question is, how do we battle from here since we have both devolved into some ambiguous Ne blob.

My attention though, is now directed towards the Ni doms which have always been jealous of us and felt some day, the Ne doms would beat each other into submission, only to finally allow the Ni doms to reign supreme. Or, is that just their intent, to allow us to ponder such asinine theories so that alone, rather than arguing... would beat us down, through a form of mental fatigue and psychosis.

(I need to NOT extrovert my thoughts so often, I feel I'm just handing my strategies on a silver platter to all my enemies. Ya, I would not last too long in Game of Thrones)

Lol see you are creaming again :). I do think the Ni doms are behind this somehow and I can see why they are jelly of us since Ne is the superior intuition since we can intuit all those paths and they have to stick to like one path and we are far happier than them due to that as its like if you had like 50000 paths you can hop everywhere but if they have only 1 path and it turns out some idiot put a truck across it they scream in terror.

Psssstttt I think the Ni doms are watching this thread and laughing how at how us fellow Ne doms are fighitng. We should unite and now debate how Ni doms troll!.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A Master troller shoots and forgets, so there is no possibility to ever read the return salvo :)
No, that's the mark of a cowardly novice. A true master will come back for more, and try to see how long he (or she) can draw it out.

That might be true had you not tried so hard to pass yourself off as an INTJ elsewhere. Of course all this capriciousness points readily to your real type.

I will leave you to ponder that last point, but will assure you that jealousy is generally directed only at those who have something we actually wish we had.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
That might be true had you not tried so hard to pass yourself off as an INTJ elsewhere. Of course all this capriciousness points readily to your real type.

What is this INTJ business you speak of? I am a true ENTP! (please don't grab the evidence as I know you would so enjoy doing that) How about I pass off as some weirdo NT? Not quite an NTJ nor NTP, somewhere down the middle. Yes, that would do nicely.

I will leave you to ponder that last point, but will assure you that jealousy is generally directed only at those who have something we actually wish we had.

Oh, such cutting words. Is this Fi troll behavior I see coming out? :newwink: [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION], what do you think? Coriolis may in fact be the biggest troll of all :happy2: I knew the Ni doms were up to something, hah! I caught you in the act.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No, that's the mark of a cowardly novice. A true master will come back for more, and try to see how long he (or she) can draw it out.

Noooo, only if his name was John Wayne :)

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is this INTJ business you speak of? I am a true ENTP! (please don't grab the evidence as I know you would so enjoy doing that) How about I pass off as some weirdo NT? Not quite an NTJ nor NTP, somewhere down the middle. Yes, that would do nicely.

Oh, such cutting words. Is this Fi troll behavior I see coming out? :newwink: [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION], what do you think? Coriolis may in fact be the biggest troll of all :happy2: I knew the Ni doms were up to something, hah! I caught you in the act.
"Caught"? But that was the point. What good is an act if no one sees or appreciates it.

In any case, thank you for your admission above, sparing me the effort of linking said evidence. And no, your latest claim of being some nebulous, undifferentiated NT is no more credible than the rest. Perhaps you should seek a job with the current administration. This sort of flip-flopping is all the rage now, and new vacancies are appearing every day.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't speak for all ENTPs but Brain here is most certainly the master troll. His trolling is shocking, witty, and possesses hilarity, but also includes kindness and discernment which are rare qualities in trolling. All these traits combine to make a surprisingly artful blend of trolling. A point for ENTPs, I believe.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I can't speak for all ENTPs but Brain here is most certainly the master troll. His trolling is shocking, witty, and possesses hilarity, but also includes kindness and discernment which are rare qualities in trolling. All these traits combine to make a surprisingly artful blend of trolling. A point for ENTPs, I believe.
Don't make me bring out the big guns now :newwink:

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plus he is a good sport and can take it as well as he dishes it out.

Oh - you mean these?

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plus he is a good sport and can take it as well as he dishes it out.

Oh - you mean these?

Darn it I read this post right when I got off work and was going to post water guns as soon as I got home! You beat me to it. LOL.

But by all means, bring out the big guns! :D

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
"Caught"? But that was the point. What good is an act if no one sees or appreciates it.

In any case, thank you for your admission above, sparing me the effort of linking said evidence. And no, your latest claim of being some nebulous, undifferentiated NT is no more credible than the rest. Perhaps you should seek a job with the current administration. This sort of flip-flopping is all the rage now, and new vacancies are appearing every day.

Your last line gave me a fantastic laugh. I immediately pictured all these hipster fish going to the latest hot spot in town and doin the "flip-flop". Unfortunately for them, said action requires being out of water and the struggle for air leaves many, on the other side of the pearly white gates unfortunately. Thereby creating those vacancies you mention :D So, what, you calling me a fish now? or maybe Aquaman as I could use the squirt gun to ward off my enemies.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

By big guns do you mean your oversized BB gun that cant even shoot anything as the makers of said gun had zero consderation for how it would functiona and just went for looks :dry:.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Hipster fish...
dsc_1484.jpg

They're really underground right now... I heard that Salmon used to be hip, but they're way to mainstream now...

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hipster fish...
dsc_1484.jpg

They're really underground right now... I heard that Salmon used to be hip, but they're way to mainstream now...

Oh, no... Your punnery is just too fantastic I HAD to reply to your post to tell you. Hahaha I love it Jack! :happy2:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think it's hilarious, and expected really, that a thread about Ne troll... New candy flavor, Trolly Ne-Os. Fruity sweet sour gummies that start off sour then turn sweet to give your tongue a hug :happy2:

Oh wait... I'm pretty sure I had a point to this post...

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your last line gave me a fantastic laugh. I immediately pictured all these hipster fish going to the latest hot spot in town and doin the "flip-flop". Unfortunately for them, said action requires being out of water and the struggle for air leaves many, on the other side of the pearly white gates unfortunately. Thereby creating those vacancies you mention :D So, what, you calling me a fish now? or maybe Aquaman as I could use the squirt gun to ward off my enemies.
Actually, no. I was suggesting you have the consistency of a politician. I do hope you are still amused. (Anyone armed with a squirt gun and calling himself Aquaman is probably a kindergartener, or wandered off from the local asylum.)