• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] MBTI and profession: Loughborough University study

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hi everyone,

Just appeared here to share with you an old (1996), although interesting, study about mbti. It is done on United Kingdom, and it says about mbti and some areas of profession. I attached the whole article (can be found on google scholar), and here are their results:

Sem título222.jpg

Sem título000.jpg

Sem título111.jpg

Sem título333.jpg

Attachments

• durling96.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 0

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone,

Just appeared here to share with you an old (1996), although interesting, study about mbti. It is done on United Kingdom, and it says about mbti and some areas of profession. I attached the whole article (can be found on google scholar), and here are their results:

View attachment 18119

View attachment 18120

View attachment 18121

View attachment 18122

Well I definitely fit the category as having gone into architecture :D

I am super thankful to my parents as they must've seen that creative spark within me at an early age since they always gave me Lego sets and art sets for birthdays and Christmas, and really nurtured that side of me. I never once asked for these things or made mention I like art and such. Is my current place the result of nature or nurture? In this case, I'd say nature. My parents just saw something in me and allowed it to flourish.

I'd say there are many other types that go into architecture though since it's such a broad profession and can appeal to people in many different ways. I've always loved the design and theory behind it, and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what also attracts other ENPs to the area as well :)