User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Question for Ps.

Would you ever set you alarm clock to 2:00 AM and then get up at that time and learn for the rest of the night?
    Just because that has to be done.

o you INTJ's should become comedians.

these hilarious jokes aside, let's go back to the main topic. what's it like to be a P? well it's not that i don't plan or that i don't like plans. i like plans that i make which make me feel like i have some power over a confusing situation. essay plans etc. however, these plans are hardly perfect and often just not good enough for me to feel devoted to them. therefore, if a friend asks me to go out with him for example i can go 'meh, i'll start the essay tomorrow' and if i think of a better plan, i have no qualms ditching the previous plan for the new one.

i think there is also a lot of truth to what jackflack said. a lot of times, i do feel like i can accept the worse case scenario. let's make it clear though, that doesn't mean i am willing to accept the worse scenario as much as the best scenario. it doesn't work like that. however, in the grand scale of things, i wouldn't feel like the world is coming to an end even if i missed an assignment or whatever. i may feel bad about it for a while but i bounce back quickly.

i think a lot with being a P is really just learning to enjoy the moment. like what grayscale said, i find it very important to stop and smell the roses. i have met too many people (cough my mother cough) who let the littlest things ruin their day. does it really matter that the dishes aren't done yet? does it really matter that our discussion doesn't necessarily have a point? isn't living the moment point enough? i think much like how one person can pursuit being more J to be more organized, one can aim to be more P to become more chillaxed. i like being a P, i think it makes me a happier person. i consciously try and not let things get me. i think you can usually tell when someone's a P too.

To me it happens that I get only few days to learn something and I don't have the time to do it. So I do it, this way.
    I believe that this sentence is answer you are looking for Substitute.
    Yes I am talking about the exams here.

There is simply no other way that I can do it and do it right.
    That is because sometimes I have only few days for the entire thing and over the day I must do other things. It is simply that I sometime don't have the time.

So this has become one of my standard strategys.

MBTI
    ENTP

OK, but what I said previously answers the question from my POV and explains why I don't relate to your reasoning
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

I just wanted to say that I do this because of exams.

Also I don't feel bad when things go wrong. What I do is trying to find a way to repair the situation or find alternative way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    entropie, some people will never experience what it is like to have p-ness, and i feel sorry for these people

I find my 'P'-ness constantly rubs people up the wrong way

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

where is this country full of Ps, i want to live there?

i'll swap you, i'm surrounded by bloody annoying, controlling, pedantic, dogmatic, narrow-minded, deadline-pushing, style-cramping, anal-retentive Js !!!!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Question for Ps.

Would you ever set you alarm clock to 2:00 AM and then get up at that time and learn for the rest of the night?
    I'm a J, and I wouldn't do this, ever.

I'd plan my study-sessions in such a way that I can sleep all night and use the day (which is the time I learn best) for studying.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I'm a J, and I wouldn't do this, ever.

I'd plan my study-sessions in such a way that I can sleep all night and use the day (which is the time I learn best) for studying.
    But would you do it If you have no other options at all and you want to get it right?

That is the real point of my question from the start.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

But would you do it If you have no other options at all and you want to get it right?

That is the real point of my question from the start.
    Ah, I wouldn't do it anyway, I'd probably just take the exam next time it was available.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Question for Ps.

yes i do this kind of shit all the time...tertiary Te Juggernaut mode FTW!!!!

I will often give up studying at 12am because Im tired....then set my alarm for 4 30am to finish studying for the test...