User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Common Interests of INs?

MBTI
    INXP

Walking?

Are the Js into that?

Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaCaesar View Post
    Some of us like to study about studying...which seems really creepy now that I have written it but this has only helped me succeed in college!
    well, thats one thing i m doing now too... so if you could help me with some info, that would be great!
    I...74%
    N...66%
    F... 62%
    P... 72%
    Ti- Ne- Si- Fe
    Te- Ni-Fi- Se
    Ennegramm: 4w5
    Intrapersonal with Logical- Mathemathical I.
    Cassification: brunette East- baltid^^

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I think the cycling thing may very well be true but it seems to me to play into the stereotype of INXX being un-athletic. Yes I know cycling is extremely demanding as are some of those other sports you listed, but I think the key thing is why they enjoy it which is what I'm sure your post was getting at. I pretty much was in contact with and interacted with athletes for a large majority of my life and I think the difference's played out most in the tactics, practice methods, and interaction with coach and audience( teammates, parents, peers..etc)
    I don't know about unathletic... I personally know two NHL players that are INxx types; my INTJ classmate is a world-class competitor in a racquet sport (albeit he practices between chemistry labs ), INFP friend is the most agile guy that can weave through anything in any sport which makes him a fantastic football/soccer/etc. player; INFP brother will likely play University hockey like my ENFP father and another cousin did...

And you're not really considering the cyclists that do Tour de France style racing. That's plenty of mental strategy knowing when to attack, when to wheelsuck... it's all a game of chess while you're sweating away.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Science fiction (and fantasy) conventions, gaming conventions (role playing games). Almost everyone there is Ni dominant and the rest are probably Ni seconday.

Quote Originally Posted by edcoaching View Post
    Anyone else like live theater? My INTJ friend and I have season tkts to the best regional theater in town, figuring all shows will provide food for thought...
    I do like live theater. My husband and I are starting our second year of being season ticket holders. It is a little unusual for me, since I am not normally much into going out. But I find the theather croud is more quiet and reserved than the people in movies. Plus I find I like the plays quit a bit, and there is more to talk about with the plays than most movies - they have a bit more depth. Although I have been known to analize even superfical movies to death. Something about a live performance is appealing, something deep and meaningful I can't really explain.

I enjoy live performances, but in smaller venues, with an audience that isn't roudy or drunk. I like live music, but seldom find any in smaller venues with people that haven't been drinking.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I don't know about unathletic... I personally know two NHL players that are INxx types; my INTJ classmate is a world-class competitor in a racquet sport (albeit he practices between chemistry labs ), INFP friend is the most agile guy that can weave through anything in any sport which makes him a fantastic football/soccer/etc. player; INFP brother will likely play University hockey like my ENFP father and another cousin did...

And you're not really considering the cyclists that do Tour de France style racing. That's plenty of mental strategy knowing when to attack, when to wheelsuck... it's all a game of chess while you're sweating away.

Actually that was the point I was trying to get across. You did a much better job of actually giving examples though. I agree whole heartedly though that its not about athletic or not athletic but more so the strategy used.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Welcome to Sunnyside Array Mondo's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I hate studying. I like learning,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Ain't that a B****, I'm always reading or thinking about something with an almost unhealthy passion. Unfortunately it rarely coincides with what I'm supposed to be studying.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Walking?

Are the Js into that?
    Usually. But I'm a low J.
    I'm into RPG's too.
    What a waste of life..

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

I like molecular biology and genetics. Star Trek, anime, plotting, debate, and fencing.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by edcoaching View Post
    Anyone else like live theater? My INTJ friend and I have season tkts to the best regional theater in town, figuring all shows will provide food for thought...
    love the arts particularly live theatre, music and photography. Get involved with helping out a local theatre company during our Fringe festival I love it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Amen.