• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] to the sp types

chado

MBTI Type
infp
hey to the istp infp sp types ect
1)how often do you use ni(introverted intuition)
2)how do you become so fearless in the moment,or control fear thoughts
3)could you describe how you use ni?(introverted intuition)

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can answer the second question pretty well but I can't answer your first or third questions because I have trouble identifying when I use Ni since it's my tertiary function. In regards to pushing fear thoughts aside in he moment, I don't think it's so much that I push them aside but that they drive me forward into action. For example when I was in a car accident with another person, the other person had more of a panic response whereas I had more of an action response. While the accident happened, the other person screamed while I braced for impact. Afterwords, I immediately checked myself over and got out of the car to check the other person before getting us off of the road so we wouldn't be hit by another car if it came over the hill and couldn't see the accident in enough time to stop. The other person was in shock and had made no attempt to check for injuries or get out of the middle of the road. I was worried about possible injuries and getting hit by another car so it's not so much that I pushed the fear aside it's that I used it to do something instead of sitting there being frightened. I guess it can make the person appear to be unafraid though because I was asked by the other person in the car that day how I couldn't be scared by what had happened.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
1. I think i mostly used Ne. XD but well with Ni, it's a hunch right? I actually have that sometimes. XD woman instincts you know.
2. Well by just doing it, embracing fear.. I love the feeling of fear.. It makes me feel alive. Feel human.
3. Like i suddenly got a hunch that my ex bf had other gf but i just shook it off because i got no proof. But there's this unusual feeling that it's true but it's not.. Until well my hunch is correct xD woman instincts. I feel woman for the first time