• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] 3 Wishes

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It makes me a little sad how many people wished for perfect bodies instead of something more meaningful. But spend your wishes how you like.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It makes me a little sad how many people wished for perfect bodies instead of something more meaningful. But spend your wishes how you like.

To attain the unattainable (here, perfection) is a triumph of sorts over humanity, if we must be expansively meaningful about it. Which is the distinction of meaningful I'm assuming you're talking about given your phrasing. Which in turn makes it very tempting to bring up a certain other distinction, but luckily that just feels too much like stating the obvious.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member

As long as it's not for more wishes. I believe, there was something about that...:shrug:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As long as it's not for more wishes. I believe, there was something about that...:shrug:

I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure if I understand what you are saying. Do you mean "people can wish for whatever they like as long as they are not wishing for more wishes?"
If that's what you meant, then certainly. I'm not really judging people for wanting to be beautiful as much as I am lamenting the humongous value society has placed on appearance.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure if I understand what you are saying. Do you mean "people can wish for whatever they like as long as they are not wishing for more wishes?"
If that's what you meant, then certainly. I'm not really judging people for wanting to be beautiful as much as I am lamenting the humongous value society has placed on appearance.

No I was joking about the extra rules for no wishing for more wishes frm the beginning of the thread. I don't think you were being judgemental at all.
jF0rVVo.jpg

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP

I wished for immortality, supreme knowledge and a perfect body.

A perfect body isn't only beautiful, but strong and healthy too. Being immortal it would suck to not have an efficient body. I would be a super human with these three wishes.
I could do whatever I'd like. You know, I would have infinite time. With all that time I could get all your wishes after getting mine too.
I'd improve myself, I wouldn't waste wishes to get objects. You literally just told me that a perfect body is a wish that makes you sad, while you wished for a super notebook. With supreme knowledge I would invent such a notebook.
Your third wish is MIND CONTROL. You want to control other people and you think you can criticize my answer? LOL
You know what makes me sad? Whiny hypocrites.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wished for immortality, supreme knowledge and a perfect body.

A perfect body isn't only beautiful, but strong and healthy too. Being immortal it would suck to not have an efficient body. I would be a super human with these three wishes.
I could do whatever I'd like. You know, I would have infinite time. With all that time I could get all your wishes after getting mine too.
I'd improve myself, I wouldn't waste wishes to get objects. You literally just told me that a perfect body is a wish that makes you sad, while you wished for a super notebook. With supreme knowledge I would invent such a notebook.
Your third wish is MIND CONTROL. You want to control other people and you think you can criticize my answer? LOL
You know what makes me sad? Whiny hypocrites.

You don't understand the implications of the notebook which is understandable. I could write that there was a genius scientist inside the notebook who had made a medicine for that could find HIV when it was hiding and completely kill it, and then I could go into the notebook, get the medicine, and bring it back out to the world. The mind reading and control is for protection because having such a tool as the notebook would be really REALLY dangerous and so I'd need to be able to know if anyone had found out about the notebook and was planning anything evil, and then be able to stop it.

I'd also use the mind control to overthrow evil dictators and stop murderers from murdering. That's about it though ... I have no interest in power as it's time consuming and annoying. And I wasn't criticizing your answer; I was saddened by the people wishing for good looks because a) I took it to mean they're not happy with their bodies and b) stupid shallow society that overemphasizes appearance. There's a huge difference between judging and being sad. Having good health is important though and I will admit I didn't realize that health and strength would fall into the definition of a perfect body. *facepalm*

LOL even with supreme knowledge I don't think you could make something that disobeys the laws of science. ;) You'd have to wish for magic to exist, as well.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
health for myself

an unlimited amount of money for my mom

for my sister to find a partner who'll love her for the rest of her life

Shaedow

1)
To have the super power of mind control. This would include being able to control peoples perception... so ultimately I would have every and any super power because others perceive I do. And being rich, or all powerful, or beautiful. I could use it for good and create a world of peace.... I'd be like a god <insert evil laugh here>

2)
Immortality. The kind where you don't age, don't get sick, and pretty much indestructible. It would be pretty useless to have an awesome super power to then just accidentally die.

3)
I would bank this one for when I want to die. There will probably be a point where life becomes meaningless and I may want to end it. Otherwise my power may just become a curse I could never escape.

Most likely type: INTJ

...yeah I think for everyones benefit it's probably not a good idea to not give me the three wishes...

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
1.) I would wish for the certainty of going to heaven when I die.
2.) I would wish for both my cats to live as long as I do and not have to ever see them sick or in pain.
3.) I would wish for a neverending supply of money so I never have to work at a traditional job again (not because I'm lazy but because dealing with people I don't know gives me serious anxiety).
I'm either an INFP or ISFP (not sure which yet).