• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

• Total voters

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The title speaks for itself.

Is this thread shallow and idiotic? Absolutely.

Am I apologetic for making it? Absolutely not. Come on, it's fun and I'm curious.

Alright, go~

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
None of them

Rouskyrie

I'd say INFJ, based on my experiences. However, the personality of someone matters more to me than their physical appearance.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's a hard one. Three way tie ENFP/ESFJ/ESFP. But I can't really it's type related, just coincidence.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In general I am attracted to Fe/Ti women. FJ and TP women both have their charms to me with FJ women helping me feel loved and together while TP women share my view of the world and it can be refreshing to see a woman that shares the way I view the world plus they are often even more twisted than TP men :wink:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I honestly cant answer that. For one I dont type everyone i see or meet, i only type after knowing someone for awhile unless they display STRONG stereotypical traits. Second i have yet to come across anything thats conslusive. I could categorize and group and create charts, but i personally know that its not conslusive data. Genes determines more about physical followed by upbringing when it comes to how we present ourselves.

First thing i ever notice is face, and while some types may have certain features do to internal process. Its heavily genetic.

I just gotta stick this here for me
:notype:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"based on your experiences"

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly cant answer that. For one I dont type everyone i see or meet, i only type after knowing someone for awhile unless they display STRONG stereotypical traits. Second i have yet to come across anything thats conslusive. I could categorize and group and create charts, but i personally know that its not conslusive data. Genes determines more about physical followed by upbringing when it comes to how we present ourselves. First thing i ever notice is face, and while some types may have certain features do to internal process. Its heavily genetic. I just gotta stick this here for me :notype:
Good answer lol.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

All I can really say is repreating what Poki said. (since that is exactly what I had in mind with my post and I thought this is pretty obvious conclusion)

The closest I can come to answer you want is "I think ESFx women are the most into make-up beauty thing".

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All I can really say is repreating what Poki said. (since that is exactly what I had in mind with my post and I thought this is pretty obvious conclusion)

The closest I can come to answer you want is "I think ESFx women are the most into make-up beauty thing".

Gotcha gotcha

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the same kind of questions my INFP sister would ask

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the same kind of questions my INFP sister would ask

Inferior Te and Ne.

My thing to these questions is...there are ALOT of questions we can ask that are interesting, are actually conclusive, fun, and affect life why do we spend time other then to state why it doesnt matter. :shrug: maybe my practical side, but there are so many dreams and fantasies to reach, why waste the time on things that are in conclusive and also just personal opinions.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Inferior Te and Ne. My thing to these questions is...there are ALOT of questions we can ask that are interesting, are actually conclusive, fun, and affect life why do we spend time other then to state why it doesnt matter. :shrug: maybe my practical side, but there are so many dreams and fantasies to reach, why waste the time on things that are in conclusive and also just personal opinions.
Oh my god. This is just for fun. 🙄
Show me how to delete a thread if it bothers you so much.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my god. This is just for fun. 🙄
Show me how to delete a thread if it bothers you so much.

It doesnt bother me. Go on with the thread. Just my opinion. Feel free to ignore the post.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, I figured! [emoji6]

Do I look pretty?