• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mamma Mia MBTI stereotypes (for entertainment purposes only)

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's strange...Poe's Law unfortunately means that I don't know whether this is serious or not. It's true that these tend to be the stereotypes that people see in the MBTI; it's not clear whether or not this was made to draw attention to them, or something else.

I'll lean towards the humorous interpretation.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Note that the link needs a : after the http

I think for INFJ it could be the INTJ as well, so "smart weirdo loner who really wants to be a good person and usually is"

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
It's strange...Poe's Law unfortunately means that I don't know whether this is serious or not. It's true that these tend to be the stereotypes that people see in the MBTI; it's not clear whether or not this was made to draw attention to them, or something else.

I'll lean towards the humorous interpretation.

o.o I quote "for entertainment purposes". And how did Poe's Law get in here? Hell, when should Poe's Law be applied..?

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Note that the link needs a : after the http

I think for INFJ it could be the INTJ as well, so "smart weirdo loner who really wants to be a good person and usually is"

oh dear, mb. Didn't test it out when I post this. thx for the heads up! I'll see what I can do about it. I apologize to the rest of the people, and I see now where Poe's Law is involved now. xd

And yeah, if you say so you also want to be a "smart weirdo loner" too. hehe is legit