• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Types you identify with?

PurpleDawn

9/10 ENFP
7/10 INFP
6/10 ENTP
5/10 ESFP
5/10 INTP
5/10 ISTJ
4/10 ISFP
3/10 INFJ
2/10 ESTJ

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP: 8/10. I love gathering information and learning facts, I procrastinate all the time, I'm intelligent but it's hard for me to apply that intelligence, and I'm usually pretty awkward and not social at all.

ESTP: 8/10. It's like I turn into an ESTP when I'm around people with whom I'm comfortable. In those moments, I'm quick-witted, logical, playful, action-oriented, a little insensitive at times, and argumentative. I have especially noticed that I do this in discussion groups.

ENFP: 7/10. There is a certain type of ENFP that I strongly relate to. Like there are the dreamy, social butterfly, new-agey ENFPs, and then there are the emotionally turbulent, passionate, more down-to-earth ENFPs. I relate to the second type. I have a need to be liked/recognized by others, I have a lot of short-lived ideas, my views and opinions are always changing, and I'm terrified of making a wrong choice. I also care a lot about expressing myself.

ISTJ: 6/10. It might be because I was primarily raised by an ISTJ, but I can definitely relate to some of their common traits. I've never been very sociable and I completely skipped that whole "experimentation" phase during adolescence. I've never been to a party, never been drunk/high/stoned, never sneaked out, etc. I also tend to be pretty quiet and reserved, and I rarely go out.

PurpleDawn

ENFP: 7/10. There is a certain type of ENFP that I strongly relate to. Like there are the dreamy, social butterfly, new-agey ENFPs, and then there are the emotionally turbulent, passionate, more down-to-earth ENFPs.

Thank you for this! The First sounds like an Ne heavy ENFP and the second sounds like an Fi heavy ENFP. I aswell can relate a lot to the second one, not so much the first.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP 7/10
INFJ 6.5/10
ISFP 6/10
ENTP 6/10
ENFP 5/10

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lots of them

INFP: 7.5/10
ENFP: 7.5/10
INTP: 7.5/10
ISFP: 6.5/10
INFJ: 6.5/10
ENTP: 6/10
ISFJ: 6/10
ISTP: 6/10
INTJ: 5.759284728/10
ISTJ: 5.5/10

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP and INFJ. A little bit of ENFP but I'm waaaayyy more reserved than the stereotypical ENFP.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Estp
Enfp
Esfp
Infp
Entp
Istp

Mostly i am like these types.. I cannot identify who i really am. [emoji14]

I am a both sensor and intuitive.

A thinker and a feeler as well. That's why im fucking confused about my type.
Specially my introversion/extrovertion [emoji14]

PurpleDawn

Estp
Enfp
Esfp
Infp
Entp
Istp

Mostly i am like these types.. I cannot identify who i really am. [emoji14]

I am a both sensor and intuitive.

A thinker and a feeler as well. That's why im fucking confused about my type.
Specially my introversion/extrovertion [emoji14]

Try to determine what Thinking/Feeling axis you're on, that'll help a great deal. Also from seeing your posts on here you seem like an extravert.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Try to determine what Thinking/Feeling axis you're on, that'll help a great deal. Also from seeing your posts on here you seem like an extravert.
What do youmean by axis? Can you send me :) a link?! Thankks