• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask a female INFP anything

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
If mythological creatures such as dragons and unicorns existed, do you think they would still be adored by the same groups of people (fantasy lovers and the like) or do you think the love for such creatures would shift to other groups of people such as biologists and zoologists? Is it better for the fantasy lover that these animals don't exist?

I think they wouldn't be adored by the same groups of people because they only liked the idea of them. They don't know how these mythological creatures would be if they were real. If they did exist, they wouldn't be so interesting anymore. Like seeing a unicorn is just as ordinary as seeing a horse. Maybe people would still fancy over them but not as much. Biologists and Zoologists might become intrigued by these creatures and study why they poop or puke rainbows and where the fire they breathe out comes from but after the study has been done and everything about them is discovered, these creatures won't be mysterious and intriguing anymore. But if these creatures came out of the blue in this time period, I think the whole world will go crazy and everyone will become more interested in these creatures. I think no harm would be done to fantasy lovers if these animals did exist but I think it's the creatures that will be endangered. People will try to catch them and put them inside zoos and try to keep them as pets. So I think it's better if these animals didn't exist.

Jellyfish1234

I did not understand the question quite well :( could you explain it again?

Oh, sorry, I'm a little late here, but what I meant was, would you feel worse in a scenario where you cause harm to someone else somehow, or in a scenario where you think harmful thoughts about someone somehow, such as thinking insults about them vs insulting them out loud and making them upset, which would you feel worse about doing?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How easy is to hurt you?