• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask a female INFP anything

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
Yea, that's what we're gonna do hahaha I thought it might be fun to answer some questions you might have when it comes to INFPs. Other INFPs can also answer other than me :) so yea, let's gooOoOOOooOOOoOo

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where can I ask a male INFP anything?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How does tert Si show for you?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you call yourself a cow?

Jellyfish1234

Do you care more/does it bother you more if you think something bad about someone than if you cause harm to them? Why/why not?

Rouskyrie

Yea, that's what we're gonna do hahaha I thought it might be fun to answer some questions you might have when it comes to INFPs. Other INFPs can also answer other than me :) so yea, let's gooOoOOOooOOOoOo

How would you describe your experiences with Fi, Ne, and Te?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why can't we measure the speed of dark?

What do you think of the Higgs field?

Do you think the fart of cows are composed of methane gas?

Do you like burgers? If so, what is your favorite?

What's your favorite steak? Favorite sauce on?

Do you consider the cow sacred or holy?

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
OMG HAHAHA sorry i wasn't active in using this account :) i will try not to abandon you guys again :D

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
i'm frustrated because of life and i made some bad decisions lately sooo

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, i can't help you with that hahaha

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what do you most appreciate about how your type is commonly represented?

what do you least like about how your type is represented?

how accurate do you feel stereotypes of infp females are?

did you enjoy answering these questions?

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
Why can't we measure the speed of dark?

What do you think of the Higgs field?

Do you think the fart of cows are composed of methane gas?

Do you like burgers? If so, what is your favorite?

What's your favorite steak? Favorite sauce on?

Do you consider the cow sacred or holy?

Because darkness is always there. It doesn't travel. We just become more aware of it once the light disappears.

I find Higgs field interesting. To think that it exists everywhere in the universe... (also, i apologize because i don't know it well hahaha)

I think not :/ But then I searched it up and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH wth they're the number one cause of global warming???? HAHAHAHA that's interesting. Thanks for that :)

I like burgers but I don't eat it that often. I don't have a particular favorite haha

I can't tell if I do like steak or not because I think I haven't eaten one and if I have, I don't remember hahahaha

I think cows are neither sacred or holy. But I think we should be wary of them because they might just be the reason why our world will end. We didn't realize that the enemies were right below our noses the whole time. They took the form of an innocent animal so that we wouldn't be suspicious. JK HAHAHA #conspiracytheory

frustratedcow

MBTI Type
INFP
what do you most appreciate about how your type is commonly represented?

what so you least like about how your type is represented?

how accurate do you feel stereotypes of infp females are?

did you enjoy answering these questions?

I like how we're represented as the mediators. I didn't realize it until now that I have always strived for harmony. I'm the middle child and whenever my elder sister and my younger sister gets in a fight, I always try to settle things down between them. It's fun being the mediator because sometimes, the other comes to me to confide. I like being in the middle... even if I sometimes get neglected lol.

That we're crybabies. I was one. But after getting your trampled on multiple times, you learn to hide yourself behind walls. I think that's the reason why INFPs are always noted to be "on guard" or "hard to crack".

I think it's not that accurate. INFPs are said to be the most optimistic people but my sisters know that I'm the complete opposite of that hahaha! But now that I think of it, what is your impression about INFPs?

Yes, I do enjoy answering your questions :)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But now that I think of it, what is your impression about INFPs?

i think that while mbti is a fun thought excercise, people vary more wildly than sixteen (or even a hundred types) can accurately measure... i tend to like infp, but many of them are really taxing... i find strong emotions to be difficult to handle for prolonged periods of time... i dislike the emotionally manipulative ones...

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If mythological creatures such as dragons and unicorns existed, do you think they would still be adored by the same groups of people (fantasy lovers and the like) or do you think the love for such creatures would shift to other groups of people such as biologists and zoologists? Is it better for the fantasy lover that these animals don't exist?