User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Actually, I never said I didn't like you. I think you're eccentric and true to yourself, and there's a certain comfort I feel around you for that reason. However, when it comes to establishing a dialogue (whether or not you're interested) I find it difficult to engage you when your posts are authored so selfishly.
    I do have a very long standing conflict - perhaps a life conflict - in that in being true to myself, I find I am not true to the zeitgeist.

Of course I do like to be accepted - I do like to belong - but ultimately I keep bubbling up from within - and it is a sharp and present pleasure for me to bubble forth on the screen.

Of course I know you want to sympathise with me and you want me to sympathise with you. And in this way, establish a dialog.

But I prefer empathy, which is quite different from sympathy, so I can be true to myself and be in dialogue.

So in the meantime, we limp along, out of synch with each other and not quite knowing why.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    ugh...yeah, yeah, you have the benefit of the high English culture and we're all a burlesque sideshow carnival here in the USA.

^ High English culture at it's level best! Just kidding, folks.
    You constantly seem to miss me with your shots, Heart. I mean you are constantly taking potshots at me and missing.

I figure that if we switched roles and I played the role of Heart taking potshots at Victor, I would hit the bull's eye.

I think I am a very large target like a barn door so I can't figure out why you can't hit me.

At first I thought it was your spite that blinded you to the target. And on second thoughts, I still think it is spite that is blinding you.

I suspect, though, you wouldn't call yourself Heart if you were aware of your spite.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

LOL.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Of course I know you want to sympathise with me and you want me to sympathise with you. And in this way, establish a dialog.

But I prefer empathy, which is quite different from sympathy, so I can be true to myself and be in dialogue.
    Eh. I think you prefer that people admire you for being spiritual and strange, while I prefer you get real. I question whether you're really being your uncastrated self, or really experimenting in hopes you'll find out who you are.

Anyway, it's not something I'm interested in discussing, so you can have the last word if you please. Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Like the rest of you make any sense....I heart Victor.
    Good on you, Bella.

You're not all bad.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

*tears arm out of socket trying to hold self onto chair*

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I suspect, though, you wouldn't call yourself Heart if you were aware of your spite.

A heart doesn't only feel positive emotions. I am not afraid of negative emotions (even my own) or the negative side of life. I've never claimed to be free from negative emotions. The head thinks and the heart feels, sometimes the head thinks through the heart but that doesn't mean a person would be free from spite or any other emotion in the human spectrum. Your premise here in taking issue with my screen name is odd.