• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] which types are best getting girls?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ill tell you,infj enfj infp and enfp
why?
because intuitiove creative with emotionaly intellegent types get girls.
also it has alot to do with creativity in langauage and actions and ideas?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
xFxJs and xxTPs are the heartthrobbed.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You speak as if all types are only attracted to women.

Probably ExFJ's and ExFP's imo. A lot of the time extroverts obtain an advantage, they're more prone to pay attention or at least always have something to say at hand.

But obviously have loving and supporting parents are a big factor as well and not really traumatic events to happen early on in life so your confidence grows naturally. Placed in social environments at a young age. Having parents they are also good examples as well of how they live their lives.

This forum hardly talks about nurture since types refer so much to nature. I believe they're both important.

Mr. Chado without confidence you will fail just about every time no matter what type you are. INTP's are probably socially viewed as the worstly attractive type but with lots of confidence it doesn't matter. It's like choosing a character with racial bonuses and unique abilities but everyone evens out through lots of experience.

Ennegram wise anyone who is a 6 or has a w6 probably has a much more difficult time making friends/lovers since of anxiety or natural distrust of people when they're in the average to unhealthy stage. Other enneatypes don't have to worry about that unless well they already had an anxiety disorder to begin with. Anxiety is so visible and erases any confidence that people see in you even if you feel the most confident. Honestly I hate it. Get rid of anxiety as soon as possible!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Going by the stereotypes of each type XSTx men are seen as the most desirable men as they are seen as manly, tough and practical. xSTPs have that bad boy vibe while xSTJs provide that stable husband vibe. Out of the bunch I would say ESTP men going by stereotypes have the most luck with women due to having that Fe charm.

All the above is stereotypes and any type can have good luck in relationships as after all people dont all look for the same traits. Some women prefer sensitive and emotional men over the more stoical types for instance( in other words some women like F type men). I would however say that type alone cannot account for a persons failures in their love life as doing so is a excuse and is a reflection of you as a person not your type.

Speaking of ennergram types i would say the stereotypical ladies man would be a social 7w8 but all E types can be attractive in their own way (5 could have problems with social skills, 2 could be clingy and 6 could have anxiety but these would all be unhealthy examples). I agree with Forever that type is like saying a certain RPG race makes the best warriors as they have a 1 point strength bonus but through work and experiences this advantage is worthless.

Rebeka

MBTI Type
ENFP
i'll tell that ESTP because they are very risky and like moving forwards despite the consequences sometimes, (which sets a good ground for a heartbreaker XD) and ENFP because they are very flirty and have a high sexual drive (and I'm eager to think that increases in males XD)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENXJs, XSTPs
I find most ladies are attracted to them..

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It really depends on the woman, and which type she personally prefers. There's no one type that all women love.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i prefer the inXX types most (in theory), but it is more about the individual than the type...

skimpit

I'm a stereotypical girl, lol

And somehow even without looking who started this, I knew it was chado who did

Anyway, I like xTPs. Mostly the sensing type. Literally, I fall for them so easily. It doesn't even matter. Inf Fe is so cute. Literally. I keep saying literally but holy shit, it's literally so attractive. However, it's really based on the individual. If they're a dick, of course I ain't gonna like 'em at all. But damn, ISTPs get me every time, oh man.

But literally any confident guy, no matter how goofy, could probably win me over. Is there a type that's good with puns, kinda serious, and not an asshole? If he exists, I'll take him. Please send him to my address.

However, if there's an ESFJ man out there that's got that dad vibe... I'd just die. I'd like someone to protect me, and be manly as he does it. Eep. Boys are just so great.

skimpit

@ Yamato Nadeshiko: Haha yes. Literally all my crushes have been SPs, but STPs have always held a special place in my heart. One of my favorite characters is Jack Frost, for Christ's sake. I couldn't resist that movie purely because he was so ISTP it hurt. Like omg they're such flirts but not in an uncomfortable way. I don't even know how to describe it, it's just so adorable. Don't be afraid, you TPs, you - you know you're cute but don't even want to admit it, the real tsundere.

Ack, I could just go on about it, but my honest reaction is:

absolutely_not__brother_ciel_x_sister_reader__by_blackfang_124-d71gpp8.png

(everything's a ciel gif why)

(anime trash since forever, i couldn't find a cat gif to express myself *sobbing horribly*)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I believe I have always done quite well on "quality". Nice girls who are pretty and smart. The are the good ones.

So INTJs? I would have not thought this when I was younger but my long term thinking has tended to play out. When you think what would it be like 10 years from now with this person, it changes your perspective. You're not just looking at the size of their boobs.

Haha "my long term thinking played out" Thats gonna be my INTJ snapshot of the month xD.

In essence most woman like man, who have a sturdy, stable, normal personality and if they burn for a thing, they like them more. Its not so much type related at all. You dont have to be a brutal estp manipulator to be successful, nor a sturdy brainiac like the INTJ. You just shouldnt: be crazy, not talk, be insecure around girls, hate them or ignore them. Basic things. Tho they are most probably some weirdos out there, who like that as well :)

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
getting girls would be one night stands, short term?

ExxPs was my first guess, followed by IxxP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In essence most woman like man, who have a sturdy, stable, normal personality and if they burn for a thing, they like them more. Its not so much type related at all.

Maybe. How does that sync up with someone like Trump though? I have known a number of people with a similar profile - brash, confident, charming, pushy who are similar in many ways in their attitudes towards women. They tend to attract them like a bug zapper attracts flies.

getting girls would be one night stands, short term?

For that, I would say ENFP, ENFJ, ESTP.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe. How does that sync up with someone like Trump though? I have known a number of people with a similar profile - brash, confident, charming, pushy who are similar in many ways in their attitudes towards women. They tend to attract them like a bug zapper attracts flies.
People like Trump represent excitement and an unbridled lack of boundaries.... there is something intriguing about that dynamic but then again, relationships with those types of people tend to be emotional rollercoasters. IXTJs more often than not fit into the "stable, strong silent" male archetype which is appealing to many. I guess it all really depends on what the person is looking for. Ha that's my theory.

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
EPs are best at getting and IJs are best at getting got? Haha

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

True. They also have serious difficulty with a woman refusing them. It's unfathomable. All that's left is videoing the inevitable dick punch to get the message across.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Well he has the image of the alpha male of course. A lot of woman find it attractive to have a partner with a good social standing, good communication skills and a good reputation. Some maybe even like that he spanks there asses from a sexual standpoint. There are a lot of different woman on the planet so you cant speak for them all, but generally social standing plays a key role. For instance: when you have 15k posts on a forum, people write you thinking you have a high social standing and even woman do. Whats complete bullshit cause I always try to keep my low social standing. :)
For INTJs it is the same. They are well versed in communication, know a lot of things, are humble and have good manners. All things woman find very attractive. Problem for INTJs is, like Peter Pan said, they wait to be conquered. There will be woman who do that but the majority of woman tho wants to be conquered. Other woman also may say: a guy who doesnt conquer, I dont want, cause he just takes what is availiable and not what he wants.