• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any MBTI Workshop Leaders Out There?

ENFJ

MBTI Type
ENFJ
This is only my second post here, so I'm going to ask some questions to make sure I don't venture down the wrong road. Obviously I want to deepen my understanding of type, type-watching, the various instruments, the science behind MBTI, etc. But I am also interested in offering workshops for commercial organizations (did this for the AF for many years while I was active duty), and might ask if anyone here has any guidance in that area from time to time (notice I haven't actually done it;)...can you tell I'm NF?). Is that kind of discussion appropriate, or is there an effort to try to keep the business aspects of it off the boards?

Thanks!

Ken

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the policy is to avoid pure advertisement posting...

However, what you're describing seems to be a perfectly valid discussion of how to put together and run MBTI workshops for corporation use, which sounds fine to me if kept in its own thread.

We tend to discuss the theory more, but hopefully there are a few people here who can contribute... or perhaps the discussion will be of interest to future visitors as well.

ENFJ

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Thanks Jennifer. That makes sense. I am more interested in finding out HOW to advertise than to advertise myself:).

Ken

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Do you have a local APT chapter? If not--or in addition to--APT does have an e-chapter.

That might be a good place to start.

ENFJ

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Thanks! I'm looking into that right now.

Ken

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I appreciate your politely asking so much that I'm inclined to allow you to do whatever you want here. ;)

But yeah, what they said.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Good luck!

The closest functioning chapter to me is 5 hours away. Our metro chapter is defunct. I'm considering trying to revive it.

ENFJ

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I found a contact for the "Southwest Region" in Austin, TX, which is about 2 hours away from my San Antonio home. So that wouldn't be too bad.

Ken

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I don't have any contacts in Texas, sorry, or I'd hook you up.