First 678910 Last

Thread: What use is Ti?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Humor?
    Hah, I'm only serious in one section of this forum, the political section (and even then, I'm goofing around half the time). Everywhere else, 90% of what I post is BS, kidding around. Like this thread, messing with the INTPs who metaphorically cuddle their Ti function like it's a child. I normally just ignore it when people misunderstand me (which happens more often than not), but you're particularly annoying sometimes.
    QFF

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Ha, I noticed that too right after my flame post.

MBTI
    ENTP

The second F is for falsehood 'cause both of them are untrue.

I was funny as shit in this thread, as always.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

True.

I wish I didn't give a fuck like you.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    You're a Te elitist, some of them are Ti elitists. My posts have been about the pros and cons of each. Whether you like it or not, at least people aren't getting shitty information when they read my posts.
    Heh, or maybe I get a kick out of pretending to be a Te elitist because there are so many Ti elitists on this site.

Whether people get 'shitty information' regarding MBTI doesn't matter to me at all. It's not like we're talking about something that matters.

Misapplication of MBTI pisses me off, because it leads to stereotyping people, which has somehow become viewed as socially acceptable on this site, but is not okay, at all. But a lot of people come here and read this bullshit like it's good information. Since I happen to be one of the very few people on this site that actually understands MBTI, I feel it's my obligation to cut through the shit for them.

Yeah, yeah, I'm taking this too seriously. It's a big joke, ha ha.

Why don't you learn about the system before making jokes, then? It just makes you look like an idiot. At least Nocap understands what he's talking about when he's talking shit.
    Yeah, I don't take MBTI seriously, though it is an occasional source of amusement. I enjoy using deliberately misapplied stereotypes to get under peoples' skin.

Also, I don't believe you that you're joking 90% of the time. Sounds like a defense strategy so that you can say whatever you want and fall back on that.
    Of course you don't. You know all you need to know about me to make all sorts of assumptions based on posts on an internet forum.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Are you ENTJ? You seem ENTJ, and it's one of the types I'm least familiar with.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont you guys have something better to do than flaming yourself to death over worthless causes ?

I got several ice-cold sixpacks here that need to find someone who flames em to death
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Heh, or maybe I get a kick out of pretending to be a Te elitist because there are so many Ti elitists on this site.

Whether people get 'shitty information' regarding MBTI doesn't matter to me at all. It's not like we're talking about something that matters.
    Oh it matters. It matters a lot.

Just like your reputation, hence this post.

Yeah, I don't take MBTI seriously, though it is an occasional source of amusement. I enjoy using deliberately misapplied stereotypes to get under peoples' skin.
    This kind of shit...

lol

I used to do this. I used to.
    I used to think that I followed strict rules that could be explained in a single short sentence, but after too many deviations and no consistency, I realized that I, like everyone else, am largely unpredictable when it comes to humor.

Question: what stereotype have you successfully humorously exploited here?
    The Ti's? If I recall correctly, and I do because I checked, each of the Ti's -- even fucking Bluejob -- put out an answer that was mostly for jerking the OP around.

Of course you don't. You know all you need to know about me to make all sorts of assumptions based on posts on an internet forum.
    Maybe.
    He certainly know enough about your forum presence to make assumptions about your forum presence though.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont you guys have something better to do than flaming yourself to death over worthless causes ?
    No.

Well yes, but I'm not gonna do it.
    There's Ti for you. Makes me pursue, by practical means, a practically useless goal.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    No.

Well yes, but I'm not gonna do it.
    There's Ti for you. Makes me pursue, by practical means, a practically useless goal.
    Sounds more like bitterness ...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]