• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Was wondering which type am I?

Fndwhit

Hi I have been online taking personality test for awhile and I keep coming up with an enfp infp or enfj I'm am a ppl person for sure love to talk to ppl and my friends say I'm talkitive I'm a positive person creative and also down to earth kinda guy I love writing g music lifting weights Im am a caring person really thoughtful empathic and love ppl dos I mention that lol now my moods can change often and sometimes I do need alone time but not much due to the fact I get bored easily was wondering if anyone can help me figure out my type thank you

Shaedow

I think to receive the best response for help here is to post in the "what's my type" forum, and answer a questionnaire.
Here's a link to some questionnaires:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/72050-questionnaire-compilation-thread.html

All I can gather from what you have written is possible extravert.
You peak of 'moods' which suggests you may some ability with feeling.
Note there isn't much here to go by.

And ExFx does not completely answer your question. The questionnaire will help to offer more insight.

Here is a good source of MBTI material to read through which may help you decide on our type:
MBTI Reference

Here is a good compilation of the functions (Jung) if you are interested:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/myers-briggs-and-jungian-cognitive-functions/79812-function-foursomes.html?highlight=function+foursome