• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rarest female type?

What is in your personal (real-life) experience the rarest female type(s)?

• Total voters

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
What is in your personal (real-life) experience the rarest type(s) for females? Pretend you don't know any statistics.

I'm making these polls multiple, but please don't pick more options than you can sincerely narrow it down to. Go ahead and post your runners-up instead.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not aware of having met a single female ENTP. :sad:

My runner-up: INTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You aren't considering any of the INTP or ENTP females here on MBTIc or INTPc? (Just curious!)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Women are stereotyped as F, E, and S (I'd suggest in that order). INT women might well be the rarest, or ENT. Although, do notice that NT women of all sorts are quite celebrated on TV detective/lawyer shows and such. The smart, thinking, professional, confident woman is often idealized at least in fantasy. It is an interesting contrast to the irl pressure for women to be feeling oriented and submissive.

For women, the NTs seem the most rare. For some reason I voted INTP, ENTJ, and INTJ in that order for rarity. My impression is that there are quite a few ST women - especially ISTJ and ISTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The smart, thinking, professional, confident woman is often idealized at least in fantasy. It is an interesting contrast to the irl pressure for women to be feeling oriented and submissive.

It reminds me of the Lara Croft disparity as well... a woman who can out-fight and out-think and out-shoot any man she can run across, yet is English, gorgeous, alluring, refined... and has huge unwieldy breasts. :shock:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
... and has huge unwieldy breasts. :shock:
:smile: It would be hard to be action packed with unwieldy breasts as a woman, indeed. That's one of those things that sound better in theory than pragmatically.

I'm thankful for my wieldy breasts. :yes:

dictionary.com said:
wieldy: 1. readily wielded or managed, as in use or action. 2. easy to handle or use or manage.
I'm really terrible today. I better stop now. :party2:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Off the top of my head, I can think of the following types of females that I have met/know IRL:

ESFJ = 3
ESTJ = 3
ISTP = 1
ENTJ = 0
INTJ = 1
INFJ = 6+
ESTP = 3
ISFP = 1
INTP = 0
ISTJ = 3
INFP = 2
ISFJ = gads and gads
ENFP = 1
ENTP = 0
ESFP = 1
ENFJ = 1

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
dictionary.com said:
wieldy: 1. readily wielded or managed, as in use or action. 2. easy to handle or use or manage.

I'm really terrible today. I better stop now. :party2:

I think you should discuss the nature of wieldy breasts, probably in detail and certainly in the HBO section. That will increase our ratings and make Haight and Mac happy. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ as your second most commonly encountered type? :shock:

Yes. ISFJ first and foremost, then a lot of INFJs.

But this is slanted in the sense that I gravitate towards those who interest me, or those I interact with: I notice INFJs much more quickly, whereas if someone is just an ESFJ I probably veer away without even really noticing them.

I know many more women than this list shows, I just don't know all of their types because I veered towards the ones I could actually talk to and find out more about... and it included more INFJs.

And you haven't met a lot of NT women, have you? Not that I've met many more. :sad:

No, not many at all in real life. :( is right.

At the place where I work (a transportation systems company), NTs in general are still very scarce. I think I am the only INTP, in this location of 100+ people. I also know one ENTP (software engineer), I've known two ENTJs (project managers / team leads), I have an INTJ boss (project manager), and... that is it. (All male.)

Most of the men are xSTx. There are less females employed here, and they are all S's.

Human Resources has an ENFJ female, an ExFP female, an INFJ female, and an ISFJ female, though.

Jezebel

MBTI Type
intj
INT females. I know a few extroverted NT females irl so I perceive them as being more common, but that makes sense statistically too. I know one girl in my social group that I suspect is an INTJ, but no INTPs.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted for INTP, INTJ, and ISTJ, for some reason.

Quite a few girls on my MySpace list are ENTPs and ENTJs, and coincidentally, they all pride themselves in being the "bitchy" types.

ESTP and ISTP girls are easy to spot, though -- they're generally tomboys.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I've met a few ESTJ women, and they shared one interesting characteristic which I think is a symptom of being female ESTJ: They are both exaggeratedly femme. I think it's compensation.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've met a few ESTJ women, and they shared one interesting characteristic which I think is a symptom of being female ESTJ: They are both exaggeratedly femme. I think it's compensation.

I look at ESTJ women as the materialistic housewives who kill their husbands for their money.