• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] enfj and infj relashionship

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok i know this married couple they have been married for years but the man is an enfj and the lady is an infj,they both full on absolute straight up enfj and infj
the thing is the guy is a full on extreme extrovert and the girl is an extreme introvert i just dont understand the dynamics between the two,like the guy is litterly big,he use to do shows when he was younger did alot of circus acts and the lady was litteraly a nerd,stayed in her house indoors most of the time reading,now the guy is a pastor speaks to large audainces
but how does that work in the marrage the guy would always be out the house with people and the lady would always be alone at home seeing to the children but i never see any complaints between them two,also the guy is super big as in status,like i dont see how he and his wife ever spends time together and speak like his wife is more like a good accomplishment rather than a good friend,note the guy is one of those diciplined strong guys that hold up tehre principles one of those military dimmena type of guys and the lady is litteraly the softest most loving selfless lady
like yet they been together for so many years and from eht i percieve had not had much problems,what are the dynamics between an infj and enfj marriage were they both on polar opposites with extroverisona nd introversion