User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

Moved to MBTI, Enneagram, and other personality matrices
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Heh, I may have used the word "why" too much, but the idea is that intuition tries to get at the meaning behind something instead of simply seeing it as it appears. "Why", "What if", "How" etc... are all questions that intuition might ask. It simply does these unconsciously, and then we get the result without really knowing how it got there.
    I'm right with you. Like, "How can my preferred politician respond to that in a way that will bring him/her up in the polls" and next thing I know my mind is writing the speech of all speeches...
    edcoaching

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Tendency to be detached from people and reality. Have an interests in advanced hard science. To be obsessed with solar system when you are 4 years old, and stuff like that.

I had tendency and I was born with it. So I have developed it very good.
    Ni is from all eight functions the most ilusive function .

Personaly I think that you can't have developed Ni and be ISTJ. Sorry.
    Darn it!

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE EDUCATION OF BELLA THE S.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

What must not be forgot, is that N and S are ways of perceiving the world. So they are nothing else but your interface of your mind and the world.

An Extroverted Sensor, for example, is the most probable to see, hear, feel, taste and touch things as they really are. According to the definition that makes him receptive to the world and what is actual going on.

While an Extroverted Intuitor is less intrested into the physical appearances but more into the "unspoken words". For example, if you have a party of random people, all being nice to each other, an Intuitor is most probably the one, who recognizes that those people do hate each others and are just playing their little games there.

The significant thing is that being a Sensor does not make you loose this ability and vice versa. Having that "brilliant idea effect" like Newton had with the apple, is probably I would tell, per definition a thing more likely to happen to be noticed by a Sensor.

Whats even more important is that the preference for S means to have a preference for reality, while having a preference for N can make you a constant bugger, noone wants to listen to at a certain point, because he is seeing things that just do not exist.

So it is in the end not about the one function. It is the whole of the functions working together.

I myself for example, am very renonwed for saying things by accident that shed a new light on a situation, people havent thought about. From time to time, I can succeed with that, but I am really not aware of it, when it happens, except the others tell me or I notice it within them. That is why they call my type the innovator. On the other hand I am totally into a routined process of things. I do not like dull "mind work" but I really do have my routes, things, habits and rituals that I do at least once a day. That is not pretty innovative () but a thing, more related to Si in combination with Ti, for example.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISTJ

A lovely explanation. Thanks

Go to thread : Why should someone have sex and read posts 182 and 186.

Their point is, be careful with wishes.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Er....er....goodness me....what to say.
    My S-iness is wonderfully un-comlicated, isn't it!

But never mind that. You don't like sex?! My heart bleeds.....

Something tells me you have changed your mind about having Ni.

MBTI
    ISTJ

yeah, the grass really never is greener on the other side......you bunch of crazies!!!!!

Kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    yeah, the grass really never is greener on the other side......you bunch of crazies!!!!!

Kidding!
    Right