User Tag List

First 4121314

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Maybe you should check this out: Sticky Blood (APS). It is also called "Hughes Syndrome" after a UK expert on it. I think if you really feel like you say you do, you should see a doctor.
    Thank god am feeling OK now!

I've been on a real bad trip - I honestly thought I was going to lose it, when I went to bed after that post I couldn't even go to sleep I would get just freaky thoughts and evil ones. I've been drinking but this trip was bad and scary. Am never going to touch that absolute vodka that stuff is poison.

thanks for the links I'll read them later.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Thank god am feeling OK now!

I've been on a real bad trip - I honestly thought I was going to lose it, when I went to bed after that post I couldn't even go to sleep I would get just freaky thoughts and evil ones. I've been drinking but this trip was bad and scary. Am never going to touch that absolute vodka that stuff is poison.

thanks for the links I'll read them later.
    I thought you meant that you felt that way all of the time. Sorry about that.

Dali

I daydream more than ANYONE I know. I'm continuously lost in thought and this is mistaken for having a low intellect by some.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

So, I read this thread, and it was very interesting and I had a lot of things to say in reply.

But once I got here, the quoted messages were really long and so I can't be bothered. Besides this thread was actually ages ago, so it doesn't matter too much. ^^

Interesting, though.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thanks for bumping this thread, it was hilarious to read.

Here, I'll sum it up:

Poster A: I totally found the way to tell between S and N, S's do this, and N's do that.

Poster B: Wow, that's totally true. I know like two other people that do/don't do those same things.

Poster C: I know plenty of S's who do that and N's who do this.

Poster D: No way, the real way to tell is that all S's are such and such and all N's are so and so.

Poster E: That's so true! My ESFJ mom is totally such and such and I'm INTP and completely so and so!

Poster F: I'm an N and much more so and so and my dad is an S and completely such and such, so I don't think this is right.

Poster G: Actually, according to Espereanagua's theory of abstract recognizance, intuitive dissonance has been petrified by regurgitated personification. This faulty non-correlation has been debunked by Professor W. Q. Whatshisface in the Journal of Really Important Theoretical Crap, published in 1978 by Harpers'.

Poster H: OMG like my mom is ISTJ and she does that all the time! You are so right.

And there ya go.

P.S. My car looks nothing like that "SP car"....but I wish it did!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Poster G: Actually, according to Espereanagua's theory of abstract recognizance, intuitive dissonance has been petrified by regurgitated personification. This faulty non-correlation has been debunked by Professor W. Q. Whatshisface in the Journal of Really Important Theoretical Crap, published in 1978 by Harpers'.
    It was his recognition of theocognizance, actually, and the correlation isn't faulty at all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Wow! that's a very clear contrast between S's and N's! Great story, I thought it really reflected the differences between the two types..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?