• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] "Type Me" From a Facebook Post

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I found this fascinating post in a Facebook account that I was "stalking," so I thought I would share it with others here, and offer a typing challenge at the same time. What type is this person in any system? Here it is:

Blew my income tax return by running away this past weekend to Los Angeles. While running away, I inadvertently ran towards many things. Highlights of my first time in Cali:
- Delayed connecting flight in Vegas allowed me to see the strip and win 160$ gambling in the airport at a slot machine for the first time.
- Met Ron Jeremy who preceded to give me an involuntary kiss while offering to sign my boob and take me home. Fascinating character.
- Remembering who I admire in the world of Hollywood as I strolled down the walk of fame.
- Introspective silence, people watching, drum circles, skaters & the sunset on Venice Beach.
- A sushi dinner where there is no menu, you trust the chef to make whatever he decides to make with the fresh ingredients of the day as it's brought out to you piece by piece. Also, no phones are allowed out while dining.
- Listening to the passions and backgrounds of at least ten vastly different Uber drivers and riders.
- Bark N' Bitches. A pet store where rescue dogs roam around and a bell is rung every time one is adopted. Congrats to Neptune who was adopted while I was in the store! And to Panini- I know you've seen some terrible things in your days on LA's streets. I'm so sorry I couldn't take you home. Your shaking body and incessant eye contact stole my heart. I believe you'll find a home and be loved as all dogs so heavily deserve.
- The incredible views from the Griffith Observatory.
- In-N-Out burger. Animal style.
- Postponing my flight and seeing my first improv show at UCB theatre.
- An insightful sleepless night framed by Philip Glass and concluding with the sound of morning birds and endless puns.
- New questions, realizations and the possibility of changing perspectives on prayer, vulnerability, synchronicity, coincidence, vices and the "why" behind my urge to travel.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IDK but she sounds like fun. I'd wanna hang out with her.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ENFP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Consider the Ne dominance in the entire post, especially at the end: "New questions, realizations and the possibility of changing perspectives on prayer, vulnerability, synchronicity, coincidence, vices and the "why" behind my urge to travel."