• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Ni information you subconciously take in via Se?

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes an idea will randomly pop into my head and I later figure out something triggered it. For example if I leave a page open in a book or something and then later find out that's what I was thinking about, this has happened a lot with other examples that are hard to describe, is it just coincidental?

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se and Ni are opposites, just like Ti-Fe, Fi-Te, and Si-Ne.
Introverted intuition is the perception of time, recognizing trends through memory and anticipating the future. Extroverted sensing is simply an awareness of surroundings, and realizing how something impacts the present reality.
I am not sure if they are coincidental or not, but the example you described sounds most like Ni.