• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Video Type Thread

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I thought it would be [insert every positive adjective] to have a place to type people and characters based on video. (Yes, I've seen a couple threads about specific videos.) It would be nice if the selections have high "demonstration of personality," but this is the internet, isn't it.

I'll start. What is the female's type?

[youtube=EUoST4WjVaw].[/youtube]

P.S. The incredibly good tune is Shepherd's Song by Scott Cossu. Very hard to find.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, it's not that simple, at least for me... ;)
Be patient. May be someone will have an idea, will suggest a clue...

Why don't you begin?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
WHAT DO YOU MEAN it's not that simple. OK, well I was pretty sure about ENFP, but I didn't want to bias. If no one's going to try, why not.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What a cinematic masterpiece. I mean, I feel like a changed man after watching such a profound clip.

Uhhhh..I mean, she's obviously ESTJ. They care about not missing buses.

:D

Didums

[youtube=oTRXoNND9Lg] whats this guy's type [/youtube]

I have my own idea of what his type is but I just wanna see what you guys think. Also, he speaks about a very interesting topic that I relate to, but the way I think about it is a minor alteration.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
He seems very...Extraverted with his thinking process, needs to bounce ideas around before making decisions. Don't take my word for it though, it was just my first impression. LET'S GET SOME MORE INPUT ON IT

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
WHAT DO YOU MEAN it's not that simple. OK, well I was pretty sure about ENFP, but I didn't want to bias. If no one's going to try, why not.
She looks like an ENFP to me.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
He seems very...Extraverted with his thinking process, needs to bounce ideas around before making decisions. Don't take my word for it though, it was just my first impression. LET'S GET SOME MORE INPUT ON IT
I think he's ENFJ. He's definitely an extroverted feeler and I think he's got some introverted intuition in there. Just because he cares about his appearance doesn't mean he's a sensor.