User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Some of the answers almost seem too stereotypically S or N, if they are actual, honest answers without the ideas of what a person's type "should" notice, that would be amazing.
    Honesty aside, I'm sure knowing what is being tested has a subconscious effect. For that reason I'd like to hear from Geoff and others who have done this in groups of people who didn't know their preference.

MBTI
    ESFJ

A Space

There's an empty room. There's a huge window, with light shining through it. There's a ramp, and a white figure (a box?) next to the window. The floor appears to be made of out wood. The picture seems to have a sepia-type feel to it, except for the right side. This side is black and white. In the upper right hand corner, I can see trees or bushes of some sort.. definitely something green. As I look more into the the picture, I look outside of the "window" and see that it has a 3D feel to it. I look closer and I realize that the "window" does not lead out to the outside world. Instead, it seems to lead to another boxed room. Ahhh! Now I'm confused, where is the light coming from? Ah yes, the "other room" does not appear to have a roof.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Painting

HOLY CRAP THERES A FACE. THAT WAS SCARY. And unexpected. Okay (calmed down). Um. Ooh..the green is a weird shade, but nice. The pose that is woman/statue thing is in is normally what naked statues are in, but she's not naked..that's weird. Lol, tower. I want to play between the pillars..I could hide in the dark shadows there in that picture. There are people. I wonder if they are nice. That face is still kinda scaring me.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

That was my complete train of thought while looking at that.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

RDF

The Tower

The view of the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, showing the massive undercarriage and the heavy blockhouses at the feet, gives the tower (and the picture) a sense of heaviness and ponderousness. That's sets up a contrast with most other pictures of the Eiffel Tower, which make the tower look spindly or ethereal.

Anyway, that's my main impression of the picture: I get a sense of the heaviness and ponderousness of something that I wouldn't normally consider heavy or ponderous.

FL (INFP)

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Tower Imagine....

The first thing I do is start from the bottom noticing all the people below it that can fit below it. As I scan upwards I realize it's the Eiffel Tower, WOW I think to myself a lot of people can fit below it, the base is so wide and look how high it goes. I scan the rest of the picture noticing how hazy it is and how the person in red really stands out and attracts my attention. As I continue to scan the picture I think to myself, I wonder where I would 'enter' so I could actually go up and have a view of my surroundings from up high
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Tower
    ISFJ
    So monumental. That's all that comes to mind.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    T
    • Identify which image you chose.
    • Identify your Type, if it's not included in your profile.
    • Record what you notice, as you notice it. Try to capture your first impressions.
    A Space
    INTJ

Neutral colours, site finished hardwood, large windows, a ramp. Then: probably a loud echo when you walk across that floor, those widows are probably a bitch to keep clean, the colour is soothing, why is the place empty.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    type

Congratties for recognizing De Chirico, a Futurist and one of my favorite artists. True to my iNtuiting preference, I have no idea what the title of the work is. Sorry.

That's a cop-out. It's part of his piazza series, but he did so many and they are labeled in Italian, that I have a hard time keeping them straight. I did manage to remember these things in art history class well enough to maintain a 4.0 average, but I used mnemonics for stuff like dates/names/titles that are not available on the internet.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    type

Default Meta-Game Info

This is a little derail.

Creation Difficulties
    Coming up with this game was a little hard. First, S/N are both perceiving functions. How to set up a controlled environment online that doesn't feel too contrived? Images seemed the simplest, but there's an ADA problem with it. In retrospect, sounds could be used as alternates. Second, naming the samples. If I do this again--if anyone tries it--generic names like "Image 1" and ""Image 2" might be better so as to not "lead the witness."

Facilitation Problems
    I do actually pull this game on friends and family. I've learned something--it's very hard to get Sensors to participate at times. If someone has a suggestion for this, sing out!

First, Sensors seem to discount their observations as "plain" or "mundane." I suspect this starts in school and the discomfort is learned early. This is a shame, because the "obvious" details are often not obvious to iNtuitors, so we miss out on some interesting stuff.

If I ask Sensors (or suspected Sensors) to talk first, they get suspicious that I am setting them up for ridicule--nothing of the sort. If I ask iNtuitors to talk first (iNtuitors usually don't need an invitation since they leap out of sequence naturally ), Sensors seem to feel like they have to "keep up" or compete.

If I have gotten Ss to talk before Ns do, then the Ss express frustration that "they didn't see that at first" with the implication that they're slow or something, which is not the case. What Sensors don't hear (and iNtuitors don't often say) is that iNtuitors form more connections from the details that Sensors have pointed out. It's cyclic.

All of this is frustrating from a facilitator perspective, because I don't want anyone to feel like they're in a hostile environment.

If I give too many details about the game--which would make Sensors feel more comfortable--then I make it too easy for iNtuitors to make patterns and I edge close to "leading the witness" again for Sensors.

All these nuances make the thing into a puzzle.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.