nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    Image:

MBTI Type:
    ixfp (I am pretty much on the border with every letter)

What I noticed:
    -the gradient of green in the sky and how it immediately reminded me of this icon:
    -the camera flash brought out the texture of the canvas at the top edge of the picture
    -there must be wind because the yellow flags are waving in the air
    -the orange building looks like it would collapse IRL because the columns don’t look very stable…
    -the sculpture on the right has a look of despair… it’s my favorite part out of the whole picture. I like his/her split chin!
    -the boniness of the statue’s left hand compared to the right hand
    -there are three openings at the bottom of the house… the hands go through two of them
    -*wonders why the third opening is there*
    -the cube at the bottom looks out of place because it looks so plain compared to the rest of the picture
    -the speckles at the bottom… I like it because it makes the ground look more realistic. It also looks like the flaws on vintage photographs.
    -the overall scale and perspective is off= meh
    -the little train along the horizon + the little puff of smoke and how it is shaded
    -the statue in the middle of the picture looked like a lion at first, but then now it looks like a man laying with one elbow on the platform and the other pointing up at the sky
    -the two men on the left look like they’re making some sort of deal
    -again, the proportion of everything makes it very uncomfortable for me to look at
    -I wouldn't have this painting in my house
    Wow.... I didn't notice any of that stuff. The closest I came was thinking, "wtf is that cube doing there?"... I never even got to why I thought it was weird....
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

My notes (yes, on paper)
    #1 A Tower
    This is in France, because it is the Eiffel Tower. There are lots of people. It's foggy in the background, and the angle of the picture is weird. *Major effort* The sky is blue... blah blah there aren't many clouds... The sky is gray here. I wonder what the weather is like there?
    There's a woman pushing a stroller... And older man who looks kind of tired... another guy with a red bag... What's in his bag?

#2 A Space
    It's empty, clean, well lit. Serene, Sterile looking. Is this part of a hospital? It looks kinda like one I've been to... Oh, I had a fleeting thought about taking a walk up the stairs.

#3 A Painting
    Trapped... it's evening... Wtf is that cube doing there? Weird...
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

the girl is trapped and the two guys are signing the contract, in which the statue is the payment. The court is burning the meantime with waving flags
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Wow.... This thread is ancient. I did not notice that...

MBTI
    I

The space. ISTJ.

This appeals to me, it's very big, open, and quiet. It seems like a comfortable place, and fairly modern.

Tower

Picture of the Eiffel Tower taken from the bottom angled up. Looks daunting. Reminds me of the angle taken in movies. Especially some of the shots in Reservoir Dogs. Also there is a guy down the bottom in red with a back pack. looking at it for longer makes me think of me lying down with no pants on.
    It's kind of overcast. There are a lot of people down the bottom. I wonder how far you'd get up if you tried to climb it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

tower:

first i noticed that the person must have been laying on their back to get that shot.

then i notice that it must be cold because everyone is wearing coats and dark clothing.

that's it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

2nd pic the space

this one i love
    i notice that it looks like it's midday
    i can't decide if it's a gallery or a residence
    i have a feeling it's in chicago for some reason
    i think i've decided it's a gallery because i can imagine people walking up the ramp with cocktails at a showing
    i like it it makes me happy...i imagine all the possibilities a space like this could be used for
    an art gallery, boutique, high end salon
    and i want to see the outside space...looks like a fun place for parties

okay this might be embarrassing...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

the painting
    scares me
    i don't know what that person is up to
    it looks sad
    and vacant
    trapped and confused
    why is everything so out of proportion it doesn't make sense

i don't like it.
    -Jim Morrison

The Space

Makes me think of ghosts. The ghost of a dead squash player. Had just joined and was overweight. Wanted to improve his health for his family. Went to far and had a heart attack .Leaving behind a loving wife and two lovely kids. Sad.