• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Annoying people of your type

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are there any people you don't like (either in real life or online) that share your type? I mean it's not like there are only 16 different people in this world, so there is bound to be same type conflict. Anyway I'm just interested in interesting disagreements with people of your type.

Duffy

Yea, but there's also people not my type that I agree and resonate with. I don't associate with the type enough to really care that much (what I say or what someone else say isn't necessarily a reflection of who I am or who they are)....which is why when I go on forums and see people create thread on a vast amount of such and such type being mistyped I facepalm so fucking hard.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Havent met any yet, but i havent met that many INTPs anyway

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That Jim dude from season 1 of The Mole (Anderson Cooper version).

He's kind of an ass and deliberately provokes people but he played the game the exact same way I would've and I respect that.

Cygnus

me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. People dont generally annoy me. Just thier attitudes.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP and INFP types can annoy me more than other types, but that mostly stems from my own insecurities and not fully loving myself rather than a type-based issue.

á´…eparted

passages
Definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the most annoying people people experience actually share type. Mirror effects tend to ilicit quite a lot of hatered.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I meet a lot of INTP I didn't like online. I didn't think of their types though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shrug:

They're probably mistypes. :rofl1:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the most annoying people people experience actually share type. Mirror effects tend to ilicit quite a lot of hatered.

Supposedly people of the same type would get along best according to a lot of those personality sites online, but I can't help but think that if I ran into someone like me, I'd just be constantly asking myself, "what is this kid on?".

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I think you guys take MBTI into consideration too much. If someone push you towards the ground, being of same of differnt MBTI wouldn't make it less worse.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you guys take MBTI into consideration too much. If someone push you towards the ground, being of same of differnt MBTI wouldn't make it less worse.

I was mianly curious to what others would have to say, but yeah you're right about that.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Havent met any yet, but i havent met that many INTPs anyway

I thought this was funny how he describes two INTPs disliking each other.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think most people think that ENTPs are either really cool or really annoying. I don't know how many I've actually met or known well enough to know whether I liked them or not :shrug: I procrastinate a bit and catch myself arguing/being overly sarcastic for no reason at all, so I guess that could annoy people if every other ENTP is like that

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I read this as how to annoy people of your type and was going to make helpful suggestions.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Whether I like or dislike other people of my type completely depend on their maturity levels tbh

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sheltered or overly naive INFPs can annoy me. so can enneagram 4s who haven't discovered how full of shit they are yet.