User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Special Abilities

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Introverted Intuition is a complete mystery to me. So much so that I'm skeptical of anyone who claims to understand it.

My super power is, being able to put my shirt on the right way. It sometimes fails me though.

Quote Originally Posted by locke View Post
    INTJ's can see into the future.

'There are some who claim that it is impossible to see into the future, but only possible to see what is present and in front of our eyes. The future is uncertain, and only a God can see beyond the here and now. I do not share this view. I think that we can see into the future, but it is not our eyes with which we do this, at least not the two eyes on our face. Instead we peer into the future with our imagination, or our mind's eye. With this faculty we can see beyond the reports of our immediate senses, and plan our activities around events which have not yet occurred i.e. we can see them coming.

The objection might be made that I am playing with words, and that I am simply talking about how we make predictions, not talking about seeing into the future. The future is uncertain, and our predictions can be mistaken. To this, I readily admit, at least that our predictions, or our imaginings of the future, may be mistaken. However, by such a standard, it must also be impossible to see what is present in front of our eyes. The present is uncertain, and only a God can see the here and now. The reporting of our senses, or our imaginings about the here and now, can be mistaken too.

If it is to be said that we can see anything, then we see not with our immediate eyes, but our imagination, or our mind's eye, which can see not only into the future, but also into the past, and far beyond the reaches of our immediate senses, far into the depths of the universe.'
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

Senior Member Array Angry Ayrab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Jack of all trades, master of none... :rolleyes2:
    ENFP Ditto...

Then again, we are your gay cousin so I am not surprised.