• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does anyone have a good exercise to identify the right cognitive functions?

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
There are some people that will never understand how the functions apply to themselves and can't relate strongly to any of them, and I happen to know several of those people. Some people simply aren't aware of how their brain works and can't figure out their type. I want to be able to help them. All I'm asking is to give me some exercises that work and test them out for myself so that I can tell other people about them. No descriptions or comparison exercises, just a self awareness exercise that identifies which functions one uses more naturally so they can be just as aware of their personality as other people are when they type them. Any advice is welcome.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
I don't have an amazon account or any credit card to buy it with, so that's out. Do you have anything that doesn't cost money that's still legal to give out?

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Thank you, but I don't think I specified enough what I was looking for. I'm basically looking for a psychological exercise, similar to the intuition vs sensing one where you look at pictures, except with the functions. Something that can identify functions without bias, which mean descriptions are out.