• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Superpower of Each MBTI Type

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've thought about starting this thread. I'm not sure of my brethren or sisterns would dare acknowledge or they may not even recognize this if they're powerful enough, but I think the main ENFP superpower is obliviousness.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Damn, I have the four NF superpowers....not bad :newwink:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I don't mind being precog,

but I want to be a shape-shifter. I mean that's very cool and of course, telekinesis ain't a shabby power to have, either.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
!!!

Sign me up. Immediately. This instant. Hurry, the clock is ticking!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well someone typed me as EISNFTPJ before so I'm taking that into account.. so...

if I had to pick and narrow for necessity:

Flying (use super speed flying, although I'd need a suit maybe), Omniscience, and invisibility with super strength should do the trick.

The rest of the powers then aren't necessary.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
See? It's working already. I'm now an ISTP. I just shape-shifted. Think I'll wear this form for a few days, see what happens.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm basically attracted to all of the intuitive powers.

I think these are most useful for me though:

INTP- Omniscience

With the ability of omniscience, INTPs would not longer be bound by the time is takes to learn everything themselves. They would have a natural understanding of everything. Their minds would be unblocked to the entire universe and all of the knowledge that it possesses. They would know every single answer to every question, and would no longer be limited by anything.

ENTP- Immortality

With the power of immortality the ENTP would no longer be bound by time constraints. Being able to live forever would give them the chance to actually execute all of the master plans they concoct. They would be unstoppable and capable of finally taking over the world if they so desire.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Empathy is a super power? :shock:

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always seem to envy ESFPs the most. Flying is the only one I really want. I kinda feel like I can already do astral projection, because that's basically what lucid dreaming is. Not surprisingly, I mostly use it to fly.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
entp-immortality
My superpower trumps all of yours. because I'd have plenty of time to acquire all of the other powers through advances in science/technology.

So. Win.

suckers

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'd love to have a dog someday, but no, I'm sorry, I don't need to be able to know what's on his mind. It's probably nothing more than food, sex, and oh look, a squirrel!

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
entp-immortality
My superpower trumps all of yours. because I'd have plenty of time to acquire all of the other powers through advances in science/technology.

So. Win.

suckers

Wanna trade? I can talk to your goldfish for you...

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Empathy is a super power? :shock:

Honestly, that one would scare the crap out of me. Could you imagine looking into the depths of someone's emotions that has Depression?? That would probably give you Depression because it's such a dark place to be.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Honestly, that one would scare the crap out of me. Could you imagine looking into the depths of someone's emotions that has Depression?? That would probably give you Depression because it's such a dark place to be.

Tbh I already have depression (everyone in my family does, and it's hereditary); I'd be much more scared to fully empathize with, say, a violent serial killer. :unsure:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is the best superpower imo. It pretty much is the 'I want the super power to steal all the superpowers' trump card.

INTP- Omniscience

With the ability of omniscience, INTPs would not longer be bound by the time is takes to learn everything themselves. They would have a natural understanding of everything. Their minds would be unblocked to the entire universe and all of the knowledge that it possesses. They would know every single answer to every question, and would no longer be limited by anything

No longer be limited by anything- pretty much enough said there. Immediate understanding of everything means immediate understanding of the qualities behind the other superpowers, and while the ability to perfectly replicate them might be questionable- havin the knowledge behind them seems like it would be the absolute best bet at finding a workable substitute. A Rick and Morty sort of deal.

Though the immortality might work in the same way, the process would be so much longer.

Hapyniss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I'd love to have a dog someday, but no, I'm sorry, I don't need to be able to know what's on his mind. It's probably nothing more than food, sex, and oh look, a squirrel!

Until he sat up and started quoting Plato. Just saying. It could happen.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the best superpower imo. It pretty much is the 'I want the super power to steal all the superpowers' trump card.

INTP- Omniscience

With the ability of omniscience, INTPs would not longer be bound by the time is takes to learn everything themselves. They would have a natural understanding of everything. Their minds would be unblocked to the entire universe and all of the knowledge that it possesses. They would know every single answer to every question, and would no longer be limited by anything

No longer be limited by anything- pretty much enough said there. Immediate understanding of everything means immediate understanding of the qualities behind the other superpowers, and while the ability to perfectly replicate them might be questionable- havin the knowledge behind them seems like it would be the absolute best bet at finding a workable substitute. A Rick and Morty sort of deal.

Though the immortality might work in the same way, the process would be so much longer.

but we are immortal, we HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO WASTE. Plus automatic understanding of something makes that thing so much less interesting.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
but we are immortal, we HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO WASTE. Plus automatic understanding of something makes that thing so much less interesting.

Guess it would end up being pretty paradoxical- Ne basically becoming near obsolete in relation to the internal- and INTP's functioning like the computer robots they are described to be.

Still though, if they had the motivation they woupd be about the best supervillain of all time- living through eternity as an entity completely impossible to thwart... Except by other INTP's I guess.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
If I knew everything, then surely I would know how to easily get all the other powers on the list, and how to defend myself from other people's powers.