• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] The truth about cognitive functions

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Jung's cognitive functions, explained as they really are

Ni: OMG has anyone ever noticed the pattern behind the shape of the world's pyramids and the supposed sightings of aliens? Don't you guys see(?), there's a pattern here that reveals the hidden truth in works of Nostradamos and DaVince. This is a sign of the apocalypse!

Ne: Say who would win in a fight, godzilla with alzheimer's, or superman after a sex change operation? Has it ever snowed in San Fransico? Can I make a makeshift flamthrower out of a watergun and lighter? If cheetahs are the fastest land animal ever than how come they can't outrun the speed of light?

Si: One day I got up out of bed and tripped down the stairs. It occured several times again, and so I have made a traditional habit of always making sure that I fall down the stairs when I get up out of bed.

Se: Whooooooooo PARTY! I'm going to guzzle over fifty beers then have sex with 100 women! Then guzzle more beers! The more sex! Then I'm going to do the most awesome stunt where I skateboard down the side of a skycraper cause it's intense, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi: My beliefs are right and everyone else is wrong! My emotionally charged values about the world must be right cause I said so! I don't care if you think they're illogical or silly! EMO!

Fe: You guys we have to follow the social rules! I don't care if you guys think that murdering ginger people is wrong, it's our customary way of life and is expected of us from our peers, we have to do it!

Ti: I've come to my own logical conclusion that the world operates according to a made up system that I created. I don't need external data or evidence to prove that I'm right, as far as I'm concerned people can be divided up into several groups: fat people, those whom don't know 'there' from 'their', and Jews.

Te: Everyone work faster! You there new guy! You're working until the crack of dawn! I don't care if you haven't slept in three days, tough shit! And everyone will keep working so long as the standard protocal tells us to! *cracks whip*

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Totally legit.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes the humorous versions of things make the real version more clear.