User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Glycerine

Well, INFPs tend to scare me sometimes. It's the weird "I'm trying to figure you out and vice versa" I get along great with most but it can get very eerie. To throw people for a loop, I can act very ESFP at times IRL.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't think I know that many ENFP (i don't type). But I guess it's safe to say we like being the center of attention and we could very well do without competition lest conflict arises (something we don't like very much).

garbage

My ENTJ dad and I get along very well, but he seems to think that I think exactly as he does sometimes, which has caused problems in the past. I can completely understand my ENTJ coworkers and exactly follow their thought processes, but some of them are a bit too decisive and forceful for my tastes.

There are many, many other types that are more difficult for me to get along with than my own.. possibly because I understand it the most.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Oh, but it is funny when I'm with an INTP and ESFP at the same time. I'm subtly derogating the ESFP in a good-natured way, constantly, and the INTP laughs at everything I say while the ESFP is oblivious.
    THAT is hysterical!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well i've just realized that my oldest sister and most likely my dad are/ were enfp's too and us three are the most similar and definitely have a special kind of bond...my favorite people...i think.

so...i kinda wish i knew more...i think i like other enfp's a lot...unless they take some of the negative behaviors to the extreme...i can see that sometimes and it bugs me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by NashK View Post
    It just hit me today, after much observation, that people with the exact same personality type tend to avoid each other and, in general, rub each other the wrong way.

Anyone else have this? Does it make sense?
    Nope. I know 3 INTPs irl and love them all. One is my BFF, one is my fav. cousin, another is an ex-colleague and friend I have a lot of respect and affection for. I have found that I understood them on a wordless, effortless level which is comfortable when you go through life mostly banging heads with folk.

Of the people here, I'd say I appreciate other INTPs the most, their humour, their communication style, their generally easy-going natures. I feel like I know where they are coming from (usually). But this is because, as we all know, INTP is the bestest type in the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Of the people here, I'd say I appreciate other INTPs the most, their humour, their communication style, their generally easy-going natures. I feel like I know where they are coming from (usually). But this is because, as we all know, INTP is the bestest type in the world!
    Hooray us! I wish I knew another INTP irl. Not one of my friends seems to enjoy pontificating about things I like. It really sucks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

intp's totally one of my favorites!! i don't know any irl though.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

So for the thread title, it looks like some do and some don't...?

My dad is an ISTJ too, and so is a girl I'm friends with. I get along fine with both of them, but not much happens (we just kind of sit there) unless there are other people to carry the conversation.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I don't know if I know any ISFPs in real life but online, there is one thing that bugs me about them, not giving sensible answers to questions! This annoyed me a bit untill I realised it is exactly what I do all the time. So other than that hypocritical little complaint, I think ISFPs are tops!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations