User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

If I'm gonna instantly get bad vibes and clash with someone (irl) they'll be a NT but not INTJ specifically, I find I usually respect and understand where they are coming from.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I can see it happening. I guess it would just depend on the individual person.

I personally hit it off with all of the other ENFPs I ever met.

One ENFJ I felt a bit of tension with, because I'm used to being the only enthusiastic learner in class. When she came in.. it sorta felt like competition, but we hung out and actually bonded really well.

The only personality I kinda sometimes avoid are a few INFJs in my life. Sometimes they make really black/white extremely cynical/negative comments that really just kill the mood. So I avoid them every so often.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

just for the record, this does not mean i don't get along with ENFP's. we respect each other and can have fun together. i just can't seem to find any ENFP's that i've really bonded with on a deeper level.

MBTI
    FiSi

I'm afraid of people who resemble me a lot and I try to avoid them. Most people consider me to be rather enigmatic and hard-to-read and I'm used to it - I can "hide" behind it. When someone thinks the same way as I do and has no trouble reading me, it feels like they are penetrating my privacy.

But I've got one INFP friend (I've known him for years) and we get along really well. He's a stronger F than I am, whereas my N is stronger than his.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Leysing View Post
    I'm afraid of people who resemble me a lot and I try to avoid them. Most people consider me to be rather enigmatic and hard-to-read and I'm used to it - I can "hide" behind it. When someone thinks the same way as I do and has no trouble reading me, it feels like they are penetrating my privacy.

But I've got one INFP friend (I've known him for years) and we get along really well. He's a stronger F than I am, whereas my N is stronger than his.
    INFP's could be more private than i thought. do you guys long for someone to share everything with, or are there always things you want only yourself to know?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    INFP's could be more private than i thought. do you guys long for someone to share everything with, or are there always things you want only yourself to know?
    There aren't many things that I wouldn't share, but there aren't many people who I would share them with. And its also a lot more simpler than this. If I talk with people, I don't concentrate on the things being said (like, where he works or what kind of house he has) as much as how things are said. Things that I remember about people are their personalities and expressions, not the facts. So this makes me also tell stuff about myself that are really more about the way I think than what I do or have done. So, it might seem like I dont share anything about myself while I actually am sharing the things that I am interested in.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

There are two people I used to know who I highly suspect were ENFP. Both were male. While this probably doesn't exist outside my twisted head, the dynamic seemed such that I became a hard skeptic with aggressive undertones and they became fluffier and thought I didn't really like them. In fact, I thought they were fantastic. But I did feel more aggressive and irritable when with them.

In typical over-analyzing fashion, I'll attribute the dynamic to 1) an attempt to counter balance them, or 2) an expression of self-dislike. I don't know which... could be both. Gender is a third variable that may or may not hold significance. We'll see at the D.C. meet-up when I chill with other ENFP gals.

Lastly, let us never forget the banana llama:

MBTI
    FiSi

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    I don't have The Need of Sharing Everything, but I don't have practically anything I couldn't share if I just happened to trust the person enough. No skeletons in the closet. I mean, I'm happy to discuss and share thoughts, but it's not a must.

I, however, have such an enormous amount of thoughts that it's pretty impossible to share everything.

MBTI
    INTP

in a work setting i love other NTs and INTPs. in a personal friendship setting i could see there being a few bumps in the road. of course, if work is life for you then sure... go meshugina
    I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

MBTI
    INTP

I get along with other INTPs pretty well.

I've thought about this sorta thing before though and I can't imagine two EJs of the same type getting along very well unless they see things very much the same.